Not open for further replies.

jorarulit

Opulence, I has it
Feb 10, 2010
Одесса Мама
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm pleased to offer you a one-of-a-kind article service that I've been perfecting and working on for the past year.

I call it the "Core Content Club" and in a nutshell this is an LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) Content writing service.

What this is all about:

This means that when you send me keywords for your article , I look at the websites that are already ranking in top 10 for your keywords, MANUALLY retrieve all the relevant LSI keywords and fill your article with them.

This accomplishes 2 things:

1. Increases the quality of the article

and most importantly

2. Pulls mad long-tail traffic to your website because of the variety of LSI keywords I include in the article. Most search terms typed into Google every day are brand new, so you have a good chance of showing up for a lot of brand new long-tail keyword combinations that your perfect prospects are typing in.

What will it do for you:

These special articles, aside from being great content written for humans, also make it easy to dominate the search engines, because they love quality, keyword rich content.

Happy visitors + making monies=profit $$$.

Here's the Process:

:)

Pricing Explained, Bulk Discounts and Delivery Time:

1 article=$25
5 articles= $120 ($24 per article)
10 articles= $230 ($23 per article)
20 articles=$440 ($22 per article)

(Repeat clients enjoy discounted prices)

DELIVERY TIMES:

Delivery time is as follows: I usually allow 1 day for the LSI keyword research and maximum 15 days to deliver a batch of 10 articles.

Depending on when your articles are placed in the queue, it may take somewhere from 2 to 15 days for them to be sent out to you.

This means if you order 100 articles you can either choose to receive all 100 on one date or have them delivered to you as I finish each batch of 10.

Each article is around 1000 words in length, and all of the LSI keywords are highlighted for you to see.

And here's what you're paying for: - It would take you at least two hours to break down the top 10 positions and figure out what are the most relevant LSI keywords are then break them into single word LSI keywords and 2-3-4-5-6 word LSI phrases... I use my own tool for that and then I actually look at all of the raw data it provides and pick the best possible LSI keywords to use in your articles.

Then the article gets written using the main keyword your provide and the LSI keywords.

After this the article is sent to an editor for a final polish-up. Then you get 'em. :)

P.S. - Here's what you get in a nutshell:
1. A 900-1100 word article with 20-50 professionally researched LSI keywords. The keywords are bolded for you to see. The article is well written and SEO Optimized.
This makes it a lot easier for you to actually rank those articles and bring in that juicy long-tail traffic.

P.S.S. I'm also open to the opportunity to work with only a few select clients on a long-term basis.

P.S.S.S. I found that 1000-word content works better than 500-word snippets for the purposes of pulling in massive long-tail traffic and it just looks better overall. :)

All Three Free Reviews Have Been Already Claimed.

And here are some of the testimonials from previous threads:

testimonials.jpg

Here are some more:

testimonials2.jpg

Feel free to PM me or ask in this thread with any questions you may have - or add me on skype at propublishing or georgebattles (this is my personal skype)

Do you offer these structured in a way that can represent a local service company? (services offered, not informative)

Example: Houston Roofer- need this lsi, but also presentable for business representation on a service oriented site in case a potential customer sees it.

Do you offer these structured in a way that can represent a local service company? (services offered, not informative)

Example: Houston Roofer- need this lsi, but also presentable for business representation on a service oriented site in case a potential customer sees it.

Yes. Just mention that in the directions when you fiill out the form - and provide an example if you can (something to refer to for me)

-George

Hey, I'd like to order five 500 words articles with you if you offer me some discount. Lemme know if it's possible..

Status
Not open for further replies.