Copying Content

sixthcutuan

Peculiar Member
Apr 18, 2011
Scotland
So when you're throwing up an affiliate offer on a current site to experiment with PPC and see if it makes anything, is it reasonable to (initially) copy the original affiliate sales copy?

Obviously if it does well then the job can be outsourced (no dupe penalty for seo). It's just as a kind of tester for someone on a low budget and enough time constraints to not write a long sales copy (but enough time to fiddle with PPC crap).

Thanks.

Yes, it is smart strategy but you have to give time in searching this kind of site.

just dont index the page and your good?
If I may add, use WP and click ask Se not to index the site. And don't put any backlinks to it cause in my personal experience.. even if we ask Google not to inexthe site if we put too much backlinks to it it will be inexed no matter what..

If I may add, use WP and click ask Se not to index the site. And don't put any backlinks to it cause in my personal experience.. even if we ask Google not to inexthe site if we put too much backlinks to it it will be inexed no matter what..
lol! That would be a contradiction of the first request right? and who in the right mind would backlink a page that is initially requested "not to be indexed"?