Copeac Tracking Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneDog

#Winning
Mar 17, 2008
New York
Anyone else having issues with tracking at Copeac lately? I've been informed direct track is working on it but it's been a few weeks now and it's getting frustrating at this point. Is everyone else having this issue?

Last night CPA Clicks was down for me for quite a while when I was putting together a few campaigns. Some clicks went through, so it wasn't that bad.

Everything looks ok now.

well i just now turned on my campaigns since my server was down... so far I have zero leads with a good amount of clicks so I dunno what's up.

Yeah my AM told me they've had some issues with the backend of Naughty/Nice today. I had the same problems of clicks but abnormally low conversions.

I can't get a subid to register on some campaigns for the life of me, the "download optional info" button returns a blank csv file, and my stats when I view by subid show about 10% of my actual revenue that is registered when I don't view sib id's. It's basically screwed. The standard tracking seems to be showing accurate numbers but anything with subid's is fucked. So I know my overall revenue but no clue what network/keyword etc is converting...

WayneDog,
On April 9 my AM at Copeac told me that they were having problem with the subid report. He said that the problem was with DirectTrack and it should be fixed the 24th of April! Subid was vital for my campaigns so I stopped advertising with them. April 15, my AM told me they had set up a workaround to run the subid report twice/day. I switched my dating campaign back to give it another try. The subid report was still blank the day after. I switched back to Hydra once and for all.

I'm glad I didn't waste my time any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.