Copeac inactivates Acai Berry Maxx - redirects to Acai Berry 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudienceSnipe

Nov 28, 2008
A few days ago, I sent my AM at Copeac the below email regarding complaints about Acai Maxx. Today, I received a response stating that the offer has been inactivated and will be redirected to another offer. Again, I checked for complaints on the new product (AcaiBerry 500 - Rachael Ray), and there was already 25 complaints on this site alone. WTF? Prob time to move on to another niche since word will get around and we'll be wasting our $ pushing this shit.

-----------------------------
To Whom it May Concern:

Due to the advertiser's request:

(3702) *EXCLUSIVE* Acai Berry Maxx will be inactivated.
It will be redirected to (3324) AcaiBerry - Rachael Ray effective
immediately.
We suggest you pull new links for (3324) AcaiBerry - Rachael Ray.

If you have any questions, please contact your Account Manager.

Thank You,
---------------------------------------

Daniel,

I posted the following question on WF, perhaps you can shed some light on it?
------------
I'm promoting Acai Berry Maxx and on my landing page, i got the following comment from
a scammed customer:

" I ordered acai berry maxx on 11/13, my card was charge S/H on 11/16. It is 11/28/08
and STILL have not received my order. I tried calling the phone number listed and
emailing Fx Supplements numerous times and no one answers the phone or replys by email. I
requested you cancel my order and refund me, but never heard back. Other people are also
complaining about being charged not only the S/H but also $79+ for the next month. THEY
NEVER EVEN GOT THE TRIAL ONE!!!!!!

I don?t believe Fx Supplements exists and people are getting ripped off! "

I then googled scam reports and found three on ripoffreport.com with the customers pretty
much stating the same thing. These were for Acai Berry Maxx on this site alone, not the
mention the complaints for other Acai products on this site and others.

Rip-off Report: Fxsupplements Ref. ACAI BERRY MAXX False avertisement, took my money, never returned my calls or emails. would not let me cancel my order. over charged my credit card Internet[1]
Rip-off Report: Acaiberrymaxx - FXSupplements accaiberrymaxx believed to be a fraudulent site Arlington Texas[2]
Rip-off Report: acaiberrymaxx.com, FXSUPPLEMENTS.COM Payment debited from my bank account without delivering products in 10 days Arlington, Texas[3]

I've also had experience with ML offering scam offers like this where the customer
complained about not receiving the product, and getting auto rebilled a monthly fee on
top of that.

Anyone have the same experience or thoughts?

Why dont you pay attention and research the offer BEFORE promoting it?

Do a search as well here. Believe it's already been discussed.

If you are seriously just now coming to terms with some of the ways Acai offers customer service, then you scare the shit out of me. If you dont like it, dont promote it.

On another note, if acai is ending I better go tell my 10K a day pubs to pull out:p

I lmao @ Acai Product TOS :)

If you want a good laugh, go read one. lol

Sucks for all the retards begging for Acai... But great for the affiliates and of course, the supplier. :)

the offer isnt down forever, the advertiser got a lot of volume over the weekend and needs to catch up.

To address the rumor or concerns over the way the product is sold and showing links to rip-off report. Consumers complain about everything, if you search rip off report youll find complaints about churches, schools, car deals, and many fortune 1000 companies. In fact if you search out citibank there are over 4K complaints, in comparison i think the handful of complaints on rip off report are normal in percentage terms.

I have called Maxx's customer service to cancel, someone answers and you can cancel the product. Your concerns above about waiting a long time to get the product is why the offer is capped out for the rest of the week, so FX can catch up with processing orders.

the offer isnt down forever, the advertiser got a lot of volume over the weekend and needs to catch up.

To address the rumor or concerns over the way the product is sold and showing links to rip-off report. Consumers complain about everything, if you search rip off report youll find complaints about churches, schools, car deals, and many fortune 1000 companies. In fact if you search out citibank there are over 4K complaints, in comparison i think the handful of complaints on rip off report are normal in percentage terms.

I have called Maxx's customer service to cancel, someone answers and you can cancel the product. Your concerns above about waiting a long time to get the product is why the offer is capped out for the rest of the week, so FX can catch up with processing orders.

Mike - I think it's respectable that you'd take the time to cover this for your affiliates. Right now, literally every single acai berry advertiser is not only having a hard time shipping on time but also obtaining enough actual acai berry extract to fulfill the orders. The numbers are insane and it's really no surprise that these issues are coming up.

Quite honestly, FX Supplements is one of the more respectable suppliers. We all have our own opinions though and are free to promote whichever offer we please. That is one of the natural benefits of working in this industry.

Mike - I think it's respectable that you'd take the time to cover this for your affiliates. Right now, literally every single acai berry advertiser is not only having a hard time shipping on time but also obtaining enough actual acai berry extract to fulfill the orders. The numbers are insane and it's really no surprise that these issues are coming up.

I can picture it in the headlines now, "Gay internet affiliate marketers responsible for supply shock of acai berries and spot price increases."

barman: Have you noticed that you can pay to have a report removed?
It's funny how customers/consumers never notice THAT part, and it's pretty fucking suss if you ask me.

As for Acai, if you're fine making money that way, go do it. It's what all the big players are making bank on at the moment.
If you don't have the stomach for upsetting people and destroying hopes and dreams of lard arses, get back onto CJ and push things that aren't going to be quite so disappointing when they finally arrive...

Are you going to play by the rules or play the game.. that is the question..

As for Acai, if you're fine making money that way, go do it. It's what all the big players are making bank on at the moment.
If you don't have the stomach for upsetting people and destroying hopes and dreams of lard arses, get back onto CJ and push things that aren't going to be quite so disappointing when they finally arrive...

Your statements also assume the product doesn't work. I am not going to sit here and say the rebill isn't somewhat scammy, but I receive at least 3 comments on my acai site a day saying they've actually lost weight.

On this note i talk with the vital guys who up to about 2 weeks ago handled their own customer support in house. For the most part they said people actually really wanted to the product and wanted to stay on board. To the tune of about 50% would stay if you offered them a lower subscription price they'd decide to stay on the product.

Whether they work or not, we as affiliates have to assume the advertisers have done the research and their products work. We can run trials ourselves for every product on whether they really work. The same as a TV station, newspaper or any other advertising/marketing vehicle.

Shady I agree with you 100% the customer service needs to be better. The issue with that comes down to growing pains. We've been looking at generating our own offer and have actually talked with the higher ups at two of the customer service companies. They say the call volume is typically 2-3x's what they agree to with the diet company. They staff their operators to deal with the call volume discussed. Then when the volume gets so high it takes them a while to staff up to get good service again. Another issue they mention that the advertisers have been having is they've fallen behind in fulfilling orders. Why do all these people keep capping offers? Pretty much it's a logistics issue and growing pains. One advertiser was something like 50-70k orders behind, keep in mind this sounds like a large numbers but is only a few days in traffic. Once so that could delay a comsumers order 1 week lets say. When that happens the call volume increases 10 fold because you have all these consumers calling and asking when they're going to get their product.

By no means am i defending these guys and I'm sure their is some scammers in the bunch. But as with most things I think the "these guys are scam artists" stories get blown out of proportion. I know for a fact the guys from the Vital offer are trying to do things right and serve the consumer well. I talk to them on a daily basis to see where they are in their growth process. And they truely are trying to do things right. I'm sure a lot of other advertisers in this space are as well, this just happens to be the bunch i talk to on a daily basis cause they're local here in San Diego.

This is just my 3 cents.

Your statements also assume the product doesn't work. I am not going to sit here and say the rebill isn't somewhat scammy, but I receive at least 3 comments on my acai site a day saying they've actually lost weight.
That's because the vast majority of acai products are the same as every other diet pill. The one's that are not prescribed rely on the placebo effect, or sometimes even amphetamine-like content.

That's because the vast majority of acai products are the same as every other diet pill. The one's that are not prescribed rely on the placebo effect, or sometimes even amphetamine-like content.

If a person loses weight, it works in my book. Whether it actually works or gave them the psychological boost they needed, it worked.

The diet industry is on that relies on failure and just like similar industries (making money, home business etc) the target customer, I believe, is one who makes an impulse buy... so I wouldn't worry about your potential customers researching and reading scam reports

Status
Not open for further replies.