COPEAC == 90 days to get paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

smaxor

Oct 17, 2006
San Diego
Just something to aware of. I just noticed when I went to take a look at they're payout stats. I'm promoting a Life Insurance program of theres and luckily I don't do arbitrage. However if I had to pay google, msn, yahoo etc for my clicks and float 3 monthes worth that sure would suck. Just something to keep in mind.

Success,
Smax

smaxor, we payout typically within 15-30 days of the close of the month, higher volume pubs get bi-monthly payouts paid on a Net 5 term. Were you not paid by us? We do have a minimum amount of $100 to cut a check. We do however at the end of the year clear out our system and pay all pubs who are under the $100 minimum.

EDIT: Also you signed up with us 45 days ago http://www.wickedfire.com/affiliate...nsolication-affiliate-programs.html#post71909

Hey Guys,

Just to clear up this thread, there was a section in COPEAC that was a default setting from DT that we had never updated and thats where the 90 day payment confusion came from...We've taken down the section :)

Any more questions on payment, just PM me :)

Sorry man, she's spoken for. Unfortunately for you that means the only thing you're going to get is hairier palms. :love-smiley-086:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that hairy palm thing is just a myth, Otherwise people would have called you chewbacca after you hit 6th grade.

Just something to aware of. I just noticed when I went to take a look at they're payout stats. I'm promoting a Life Insurance program of theres and luckily I don't do arbitrage. However if I had to pay google, msn, yahoo etc for my clicks and float 3 monthes worth that sure would suck. Just something to keep in mind.

Success,
Smax

COPEAC pays on time! As a favor to all of us out here do your homework b4 you say something. This industry is way to small for people to talk with no basis. Dani & Mike are from the best out there. Dani is the greatest AM in the business you should be so lucky to work her. Mike is one of the most stand up people in our business. People like this don't come along often in life let alone in our industry. If you dont understand what I trying to say I will be happy to explain it to you in terms you will DON'T MESS WITH COPEAC, DANI or MIKE . I take it personally!!

Before you run your mouth read the thread. I read it right off their site! As was mentioned above. It was a misprint on their behalf. Danielle is very nice to work with and has been very helpful but that has nothing to do with what's in black and white. Now quit running your mouth about a thread your obviously didn't read all of.

COPEAC pays on time! As a favor to all of us out here do your homework b4 you say something. This industry is way to small for people to talk with no basis. Dani & Mike are from the best out there. Dani is the greatest AM in the business you should be so lucky to work her. Mike is one of the most stand up people in our business. People like this don't come along often in life let alone in our industry. If you dont understand what I trying to say I will be happy to explain it to you in terms you will DON'T MESS WITH COPEAC, DANI or MIKE . I take it personally!!

Before you run your mouth read the thread. I read it right off their site! As was mentioned above. It was a misprint on their behalf. Danielle is very nice to work with and has been very helpful but that has nothing to do with what's in black and white. Now quit running your mouth about a thread your obviously didn't read all of.[/quote

I see we have a tough guy behind a screen!! Well buddy you sure know how to make friends!! You keep posting shit like that regardless of what you think, you surely will make no friends out here! I was rather kind ask those out there that know me, there was no need to be a dick. If you want to be a dick do it to my face see ya at the summit I am looking forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.