conundrum

drave

fear not
Apr 12, 2012
i was chatting with a friend of a high school friend on facebook tonite. she mentioned that she was literally so broke she was going without meals... i offered to send her a $500 check immediately (which being in-state would arrive the next day).

she said she had no bank account without a lien and suggested western union. (!)

then she said $1000 (lulz) was over-the-top generous and that she'd googled and provided the western union terms & conditions, and locations.

now... i realize i'm being conned... and i dont care about the money... so, should i just pay it to assuage her conning 'starving' ass or tell a fellow high school graduate to go fuck herself?

Meet her in real life and brutally bludgeon her, throw her in the trunk of your car and drive it off a river bank or a bridge. It's for the best.

I'm accepting tips for my consultation, minimum donation $500.00 via WU, feel free to PM me or CEO Sam whenever.

Meet her in real life and brutally bludgeon her, throw her in the trunk of your car and drive it off a river bank or a bridge. It's for the best.

I'm accepting tips for my consultation, minimum donation $500.00 via WU, feel free to PM me or CEO Sam whenever.

i didn't like you much before this reply. still don't.

is-this-real-life-o.gif

You already figured it out for yourself anyways. 'I realize I'm being conned'.

Should I allow myself to be conned? ITT

If your bullshit detectors are going off it's probably bullshit, but nobody here knows the full situation that lies beyond the details you've given. From what I can tell it seems like a sketchy deal, but I didn't talk to her personally, nor do I know where you stand with her in terms of a relationship.

I've lent old good friends money before when they were going through hard times, 'I need it for food man, I haven't ate,' yet I'm pretty sure they bought meth with it in hindsight, maybe they did need it for food, there was uncertainty much like this situation of yours.

If she's just a mutual friend and you were never really close or you think she's conning you, then fuck her. If you feel like being a white knight then go ahead and throw away money and allow yourself some positive karma, but when it comes down to it it's your decision with your money, you're a big boy and you should be able to make this decision on your own behalf, without affording fuckheads like me the opportunity to ridicule you for your indecisiveness.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLJHMBKWzzU]Lil' Flip - You'ze A Trick Uncensored - YouTube[/ame]

You must be able to order groceries online, and them them delivered, correct? Do that instead of giving cash.

You must be able to order groceries online, and them them delivered, correct? Do that instead of giving cash.

yeah, that's a good idea... i'd full on be calling her a drug addict if i did that, but that's one approach. and hell, she may be, i dunno. online grocery orders are unheard of in our area.

yeah, that's a good idea... i'd full on be calling her a drug addict if i did that, but that's one approach. and hell, she may be, i dunno. online grocery orders are unheard of in our area.

I don't know, but I try not to ever give cash to poor people, because they'll just piss it away many times. Go buy an iPhone, or pay off the brother's gambling debt, or go party, or whatever. They're poor for a reason, and it's not because they're excellent money managers.

If they don't want to take the food, or clothes, or give me their electric bill to pay, or whatever is on offer, then no worries, more money for me.

online grocery orders are unheard of in our area.

Really? I'm in Nakhom f'ing Nowhere Asia, and even I can order my groceries online if I wanted. Delivered within 3 hours.

Really? I'm in Nakhom f'ing Nowhere Asia, and even I can order my groceries online if I wanted. Delivered within 3 hours.

yeah, really. move back to mid-southern america, bro. you'd get laughed at. its unheard of.

This reminds me of these girls I met on Omegle who were 17/f but who couldn't text or chat so I had to go on this special link they gave me to register and view their profile, never got ahold of them though after that. Guess I'll always be wondering what could have been.

So let me get this right... you've giving her money... and she isn't sucking your dick, mothering your child, dancing around a pole, serving you food, or filling your glass?

you have to be a stone cold retard to go hungry in the USA

there are food banks everywhere and I have used them myself when I was a teenager. how about foodstamps?

chances are the hungry thing is horeshit.

it is pretty difficult for an attractive girl to go broke, there is always some dope there to pay her bills. you wondered how i knew she was attractive? well you wouldn't be cutting her a $1,000 check if she was a hog would you?

drop some cash on her so she can fill up her boyfriends tank, mr. captain-save-a-ho

i hope this is a troll thread

it is pretty difficult for an attractive girl to go broke, there is always some dope there to pay her bills

got my answer right there, thank you kind sir. a fucker often loses his way in the face of good pussy, needs a straightening.

And you are sure this is the girl you are chatting to and not some dude in Nigeria? It's a common scam.

chances are the hungry thing is horeshit.

Why? If she has spent her last bit of money on a gucci bag, there won't be anything left to buy pizza and booze. Ever considered that? :(

I wouldn't send anything if I were you. However, if you feel you do want to help her, aren't there other ways which you could use to send her some money? You could send a cheque in the post - I imagine that would work. If you feel uneasy about
it though, just don't send it.

I also appreciate your concern for someone and humanity .