Content Writing Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlton.johnson

ContentKing
Jul 18, 2009
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I continue to offer content writing services for all your articles, blogs, website and editorial development. 100% Genuine & Relevant Content. Material delivery within 24 Hours.

My improvised tariff structure is as follows;

1$ 100 Words
9$ 1000 Words
18$ 2000 Words

Private Message me for more details, or you can mail me at my Hotmail account.

I completely understand Design.
I have started the new thread for other seekers to fully understand the services provided. I have done it upon their request.

For people who do not know carltons' services very well, let me explain. i used to purchase SEO material from the matey back in the day when we used to be on DP. He has been supplying me good stuff since quite a while and its good to see him on WF.

Good job Carlton. You seem to be doing a good job so far. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: carlton.johnson
I had asked Carlton to write me up an topic on the ISA from microsoft and he came up with this. i ask writers to give me 100 word articles as a challenge to see if they can cope up with the limited creativity test. less words means good judgement and improvisation of information. what i recieved from carlton was better than what i expected. But ill let you be the judge of that.

Microsoft® Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004 is an extensible firewall and Web-caching server that integrates with Microsoft Windows® 2000 and Microsoft Windows Server2003 to provide enterprises with policy-based access control of all communications moving through the firewall. The Web-cache capabilities of ISA Server 2004 improve both network performance and the end-user experience by storing frequently requested Web content in a local cache.
ISA Server 2004 builds on and extends the security, directory, and VPN features included with Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003, while offering an easy-to-use interface that simpli¬fies the management of firewall policy. Whether deployed as separate cache and firewall servers or as an integrated firewall and Web-caching solution, ISA Server 2004 can improve the speed of Internet access, maximize employee productivity, and enhance network security for organizations of all sizes.

i am looking forward to more writing services from you.

Reactions: carlton.johnson
Please PM rate for 10000 words as 20 x 500 word articles. Please also include rates for product reviews if different from articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.