Content Writing Service -.8/100 words-Bulk Discounts+Free articles+Free review Copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

retard

LInK BuiLdEr
Nov 15, 2009
In my own world
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
hey,

Do you need article for your blogs/websites/linkwheels/blogwheels? You don't have to look any further. Me and my team here are a bunch of link builders and writers willing to work for complete customer satisfaction.

I have some custom packages made for bulk discounts.

*10 articles = 40$
40 articles = 150$
80 articles = 300$
150 articles = 560$

* Assuming an article of 500 words.

If you have some other specified amount of articles please contact me for quotes.

Payment via paypal

Review copy: 10 Free article to the 10 next people.

Let's get rolling.

Yeah i'll take a review article.
Also, for paid articles, are you able to handle longer, more involved ones (1000 - 1500 words), and will all your work pass copyscape?

hey guys,

Please send me a pm with the Keyword or title.

*Sending a pm to the guys who have responded in the thread now. I guess all the reviews are taken. Please wait for my next post for the update.

REVIEW
I got a very nicely written article from this retard here. And he has proven to be a sane guy at the end of it all. Good job on the review copy. I was not expecting this out of him as the topic I had given was fairly difficult as it was not a simple one.
The writing was perfect and well written. There was simply just one grammatical error i got. Im not too sure if this is the best for SEO but I'm confident that it will make great blog posts.
If you keep on writing like this, I am sure that you will be able to make it big. Keep up the good work and don't let fellow WF members down. All the best!

I got my article early this morning. Good grammar, plenty of words, and it's significant. I'm looking to purchase some articles for my site for content.

Status
Not open for further replies.