Status
Not open for further replies.

Tireswing

Apr 2, 2009
East Coast, USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WickedFire,

I’m capable of delivering high-quality, unique articles to you on a timely basis. Though my experience writing articles for marketing is limited to the past few months, I have been writing a long time. I will happily write on any topic except adult themes.

I’m also a great editor and rewriter. Give me a great article and I’ll give you another completely unique article with the same message. Give me a crappy article and I’ll clean it up for you. English is my thing; I’m good with words.

I would like to offer the first four established folks (that means post count >100) who post here and PM me a free article. You choose the topic, you choose the length (less than 301 words), and I’ll send you the article within 36 hrs. In return, I’d appreciate those who receive my articles to post a mini review in this thread. It doesn’t have to be long or elaborate, just a few sentences explaining to others the quality of the work and any interactions you had with me.

In your PM please specify the topic, length, and an email address for delivery. I will PM you back to confirm your order.

Sound fair? Okay, go!

-TS

He tossed me a high quality article, quickly. If the rate is favorable, there's no reason not to work with this guy. He does good work. He was fast. He was professional. Recommended++.

Status
Not open for further replies.