Not open for further replies.

AskDebz

Jul 14, 2009
North West, UK
www.askdebz.com
Rating - 87.5%
28   4   0
Hi There

Are you after content for your website or blog? If so, then I have some fantastic deals for 2011 that you may be interested in. I can quote in UK pounds too if that is easier for you then just let me know :)

Squidoo Lenses and Hubpages

Fully functional, unique pages with your links included in them. All SEO friendly with the relevant amount of keywords, links and content. All content unique and can include as many keywords as you wish.

$10

Unique Content

Whether it be for websites, blogs, article directories or social networking I can write a unique, well written article for you. I'll research all topics if needed to ensure your articles are accurate and relevant. Fast turnaround offered, usually the same day.

$1/100 words

Google News Submission

Get your website mentioned on the Google news website. This gets your site ranked and listed on Google within minutes. You can supply the article or we can write it for you. Get listed on Google news more or less straight away. Most niches can be included. $20 if you supply the article $25 if we write it for you

Press Release

Get a professionally written press release based around your business and your product. We'll include all the relevant details and contact details to promote your business in the way that is needed

$20

Squidoo Lens Health Check

Do you have a Squidoo Lens that is not getting the hits that it should? Is it not performing as you should? Let us take a look at your lens and give it a full lens health check. We'll send you a report on the changes you should make in order to improve the functionality of your lens.

$6

If any of these sound of interest, or you have a need for content slightly different then get in touch!

Samples available.

Debz

Profesional, on time, fantastic service

Debz is definitely a professional in the field. She managed to write a 490 words article in a span of 15 minutes, and delivered it to me even before I paid.

The quality of her article is good, and I obviously checked it for plagiarism and found none.

Will definitely use her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.