Content Writer for Hire - Quality Articles - Fast Turnaround! First 5 Discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlordror

Sep 8, 2008
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey there, I'm new to Wicked Fire, but don't let that scare you away. I was an active member of the Digital Point forums until I got tired of their crap. So, I'm bringing my services to Wicked Fire.

My articles are quality articles which are guaranteed to pass CopyScape. If you'd like a sample of my work, please send me a PM and I'll provide several of my published works which I have permission to display.

My experience includes gaming, web development and design, web 2.0, technology, and customizing Windows. If you have a need for something else, let me know and I'll get back to you.

My rates are as follows:

300 words - $4.00
400 words - $5.25
500 words - $6.50

However, I am prepared to offer a DISCOUNT to my first five customers who order 2 or more articles. If you PM me the word DISCOUNT with your PM, I'll knock off 10% of the total price. This is for the first FIVE customers only, so please hurry!

Am looking for 40 articles related to health niche and few sports niches. Let me know your turn around time for 300 word articles. Please shoot me a PM.

Hello, sorry. I was a bit busy. All people who have asked for samples have received them. Thanks!

Okay guys, I'm back, and I'm offering my writing services again. If you've need of a good quality writer, send me a PM and let me know what you need. My prices have been outlined in the first post, as well as my niches.

Status
Not open for further replies.