Content writer - $0.016/word

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckazr51

Apr 16, 2009
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no intention of boring you with an elaborate sales copy.

My rates are:

Original content - $0.016/word
Rewritten content - $0.01/word

My writing is of a decent standard, in my opinion. I believe the rates I command reflect my position as I writer - I haven't the experience to command parity with the "professional" writers, though I do believe my standard of English is considerably better than the vast number of "cheep content riters".

For those wanting a little background information, I originate from England and currently have plenty of time on my hands having finished school for the summer. My experience of writing on the internet does not extend beyond the past six months, however this is reflected in the price.

So, here we are then. In order to get the ball rolling, I'll offer established members of the forum the opportunity to 'try before they buy'. It will work by people only paying when the content is to a satisfactory standard and therefore there is no risk attached.

*I'm on vacation from Saturday 27th to 4th July so currently I will only take small orders. When I return there will be the opportunity for bulk orders.

(I appreciate that the timing of this thread is particularly poor :1bluewinky:)

im interested

i have a lot of work

how much for a re write of a small article

give me some rough estimates

Hi fella, pricing for rewrites is as follows:

300 words - $3
400 words - $4
500 words - $5

In short, $0.01 per word. At this time I will not be taking huge orders as I am on vacation from Saturday. However, if the project can wait a week then I will be in a position to handle large orders and, dependent upon the size of the order, I may apply a discount. ;)

Let me know where you are at.

Regards

Just a quick note to say that I have now returned from vacation and I am open for more orders.

One user of this forum, "gravearc", has already experienced the service, so hopefully he will drop by and provide a review in the near future.

Regards

Right, let's get the ball rolling as it were.

500 words - $6

Big orders are preferred.

Regards

hi there i am interested and i need Fresh Content. Can you provide me your Niche? and can you write on product reviews ?

Basically I am looking for Health Related Content only I need around 25 Articles around 350 to 400 words every month.

And Can I have a review copy prior to any projects?

PM me with the details

Status
Not open for further replies.