Content That RANKS -Magazine Quality -An If You Don't LOVE it, It's FREE Guarantee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillipsPierce

Dec 27, 2011
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Magazine Quality Content
-Delivered To You Like The Morning Paper-

www.MorningArticles.com

Words our clients have used to describe our writing…
“Brilliant!” “WOW” “Perfection”

"OH MY GOD I am lost for words I have been outsourcing my article creation for over 2 years now, as I cant spell to save my life. I have gone through a lot of writters from various sites i.e need an article, elance, guru, DP, WF etc... NO ONE COMES CLOSE! FULL STOP" -Amir

What If I Told You That You Could Get Magazine Quality Content -The Kind Of High Ticket Writing Real Authority Sites Rely On- For Your Own Website At A Fraction Of The Cost That Everyone Else is Paying?

Do you think that would increase sales in your business? What about conversion rates?

You bet it would.

That is exactly the kind of content that we specialize in.

In an email to their thousands of affiliates, Sellhealth.com named us as the BEST content provider online, noting...

"This Company is awesome! No matter what your content needs are, these guys will have you covered"
-Sellhealth.com

Our partner content service headed by Natasha Nixon has been featured by Ryan Deiss and Perry Belcher in their "Future Of Marketing" webinar and on their Traffic and Conversion summit -a $1,000 seminar that sold out within hours.

One of our writers created piece that got featured on Virgin.com -not an easy feat to accomplish on one of the worlds largest websites.

359ixzb.png

Our writers know their stuff.

We’ll be upfront with you: We are not the cheapest content provider around. There are countless untrained, offshore hobbyists ready to undercut us with barely legible content. But cheap content comes at a price: Poor conversions, poor rankings and dissatisfied readers.

Is that a price worth paying for the few nickels saved on the sale? We don’t think so.

Every great piece of content should accomplish 3 things:

• Find The Reader: Out of the two options for traffic; Free or Paid, which one do you prefer? We know you want free. That is why our team of writers are highly trained in professional grade SEO writing. Proper Keyword Density, LSI research and injection, formatting and other factors are all essential in making your content as search engine friendly as possible.

• Engage The Reader: If your readers bounce after the first paragraph, or worse, the first few words then you’re doing it wrong. Our content will maintain reader interest to the very last word and beyond -They should be glued to your website, coming back and ready to read more.

• Convert The Reader: Words have the ability to move us towards action. Our ability to pre-sell makes the difference between between a reader and a lead or a sale.

We EXCEL at every step of the process.

What Sets Us Apart?

We Create VALUABLE Content.

Content people actually read through to the last word…
..Ready to click through to wherever you’re sending them to.

Content that will actually RANK on Google.
Whether you post them to article sites or on inner pages of your money sites.

Content that is EVERGREEN.

And will continue to send traffic to your site or offer for many years to come.
In short, we create content that Google loves and your readers will adore.

Delivered to you with unmatched turnaround times, fresh off the press.

What can you expect?

• An increase in laser targeted traffic to your website or blog (Readers will actually read what you have to say and click through, What a concept!)

• Increased Search Rankings (Search engines want fresh, excellent quality content. The days when cheap outsourced content could bring you rankings are past and gone.)

• Reduced cost (Our prices are comparable to that of outsourced, low-quality content. Why settle for anything but the best then?)

• Increase revenue and sales (The more people actually read your articles and click through to your website or offer the more traffic you will receive and the more money you will make. Simple.)

What We Offer That NOBODY Else Does:

• Super Optimized SEO Content
  • Extremely Well Optimized Professional SEO.
  • Our Own Proprietary LSI Research Using Our Own Software -LSI keywords included in the Article.
  • Keywords optimally placed near the beginning and end of the content.
  • FREE Meta description of 160 characters included in each article.
  • Our Own Optimized Titles (or you can provide us one)

Full-Time, Professional Native English Writers

We have over two dozen clients who are currently ranking #1 For medium to high competition keywords using our content -as both website content and backlinking articles.

Our Services & Pricing:

BULK RATES:

We offer the following bulk discount rates:
3% off for orders of $500 or more.
6% off for orders of $1,000 or more.
10% off for orders if $3,000 or more.

SEO Article Writing

Highly optimized LSI articles. Your keywords will be inserted in to the title, the first few sentences and the last few sentences for optimal keyword placement. Keyword density will be between 1-3% and we will do our own LSI keyword research using proprietary software. We keep our fingers on the pulse of Google –and even the smallest beat of a change is immediately picked up and addressed by our team of professionals.
Price: $2 per 100 words [TAT: 2-3 business days per 10,000 words]​

High Conversion Reviews

Written by direct marketing professionals, our affiliate product reviews will effectively communicate the benefits of your product in a gripping and effective way. We have pages and pages of emails from solo affiliate marketers to some of the largest gadget review websites on the planet telling us the same thing; our reviews sky-rocketed their clickthroughs, their sales and their earnings.
Price: $5 per 100 words [TAT: 3-5 days per 5000 words]​

Premium SEO Content

Your readers want to be entertained, engaged and informed. Our SEO optimized Premium Blog Content is perfect for blog or authority site owners looking for interesting, engaging and well researched content to display their loyal readers. Remember; once you lose a reader you lose them forever. Our content will keep them hooked to the very last word and begging for more.
Price: $5 per 100 words [TAT: 3-5 days per 5000 words]​

Press Releases:

An excellent press release can provide your business with instant credibility and traffic. It’s the closest thing to a “short cut” you will find to creating an authority presence in your market. We will create professional and powerful press releases that will suck in traffic and establish you as the go to guy in your industry. Professional Media Quality.
Price: $45 [TAT: 3-5 days]​

eBooks:

The fastest way to making a job killing income online is to sell your own product. There's one problem though: Where the heck do you get one?
Well, we're here to answer that question for you. Our ebook writing services are the next best thing to a product in a box handed to you. We will create a professional, valuable and most of all money sucking eBook that you can sell over and over and over again at insane margins. Best of all, you can sleep well at night knowing that our highly researched ebooks will be providing your customers with useful, actionable advice that will help them achieve wht they desire.

We offer 5 options for ebooks.​

nb6r60.png

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: If you don't like our content for whatever reason you may request a full, 100% refund within 3 days of receiving it and STILL publish it under your name -no catch. Only valid for orders of 5000 words or less for "SEO Articles" and 1500 words or less for "Magazine Quality Web Content" & "High Conversion Reviews" only. All Sales for eBooks and Press Releases are final -though revisions will be honored until satisfied. It would be downright blonde to not take me up on this offer! I carry all the risk, you get all the upside!

Contact us:
Email: phillips85pierce@yahoo.com

Got my article and I really like it. Compared to the cheaper material you do get more of a voice and it flows naturally well. No complaints at all will definitely order more and would like to test out the creativity of the writer.

6 days and I still haven't received the 1 article I ordered or even a confirmation which I requested.

looking like another writer jumped the shark, I'm currently expecting a 4 dollar outsourced article in 2 weeks from the look of the post above.

No, his work is actually good. I've ordered from him a few times in the past. Try contacting him through his website. I did that just now and I received a reply almost immediately, he said it could be my e-mails going to his spam folder. He apologized and is going to give me a free article for the inconvenience.

I just got my article in my mailbox and I stand corrected. I've been burned by quite a few writers on here and was worried that the same was going to happen with Phillips.

I was wrong...

The article I received read smoothly and hit every point I asked for without the need to go through and edit. It is rare to find a writer that can email you content that can be slapped straight onto a money site but these guys deliver just that.

I ordered an article to drive conversions and I can't comment on it's ability to do that quite yet, but it reads smoothly enough that I feel it might very well succeed in increasing conversions from the page.

I apologize for my statement a few posts above and would advise anyone not to have any doubts about going with these guys for copy.

My only advice would be to check in on your thread a bit more to keep impatient folks like me from acting out.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.