Rating - 100%
52   0   0
[FONT=&quot]Magazine Quality Content[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]in 24 Hours or Less.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-Delivered To You Like The Morning Paper-[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]www.MorningArticles.com

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Check out our first thread JAM-PACKED with DOZENS of WICKED Reviews (YES, 3 Pages of Reviews in Less then 10 Days):
http://www.wickedfire.com/content/1...ality-24-hour-delivery-ultra-seoptimized.html[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
"OH MY GOD
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I am lost for words [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I have been outsourcing my article creation for over 2 years now, as I cant spell to save my life. I have gone through a lot of writters from various sites i.e need an article, elance, guru, DP, WF etc... NO ONE COMES CLOSE! FULL STOP" -Amir

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What If I Told You That You Could Get Magazine Quality Content -The Kind Of High Ticket Writing Real Authority Sites Rely On- For Your Own Website At A Fraction Of The Cost[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Everyone Else is Paying?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you think that would increase sales in your business? What about conversion rates?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You bet it would.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]That is exactly the kind of content that we specialize in.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Below are just two of the many big brands our writers have written content for:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
2vbwl1g.gif

[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Every great piece of content should accomplish 3 things:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Find The Reader[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Out of the two options for traffic; Free or Paid, which one do you prefer? We know you want free. That is why our team of writers are highly trained in professional grade SEO writing. Proper Keyword Density, LSI research and injection, formatting and other factors are all essential in making your content as search engine friendly as possible.[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Engage The Reader:[/FONT] If your readers bounce after the first paragraph, or worse, the first few words then you’re doing it wrong. Our content will maintain reader interest to the very last word and beyond -They should be glued to your website, ready to read more.

• [FONT=&quot]Convert The Reader:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Words have the ability to move us towards action. Our ability to pre-sell makes the difference between between a reader and a lead or a sale.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We EXCEL at all of them.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What Sets Us Apart[/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Create VALUABLE Content.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Content people actually read through to the last word…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]..Ready to click through to wherever you’re sending them to.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Content that will actually RANK on Google[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Whether you post them to article sites or on inner pages of your money sites.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Content that is EVERGREEN.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And will continue to send traffic to your site or offer for many years to come.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
In short, we create content that Google loves and your readers will adore.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Delivered to you in 24 hours or less, fresh off the press.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What can you expect?[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]An increase in laser targeted traffic to your website or blog[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Increased Search Rankings [/FONT][FONT=&quot](Search engines want fresh, excellent quality content[/FONT])

• [FONT=&quot]Reduced cost[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Our prices are comparable to that of outsourced, low-quality content. Why settle for anything but the best then?)[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Increase revenue and sales[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Better Content = More Readers = More Traffic = More Sales)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] What We Offer That NOBODY Else Does: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Super Optimized SEO Content[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Extremely Well Optimized Professional SEO.[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Our Own Proprietary LSI Research Using Our Own Software -LSI keywords used included in the Article.[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Keywords all bolded and used in the first and last sentences of the article.[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]FREE Meta description of 160 characters included in each article.[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Our Own Optimized Titles (or you can provide us one)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Full-Time, Professional Native English Writers[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] We have over two dozen clients who are currently ranking #1 For medium to high competition keywords using our content -as both website content and backlinking articles.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Our Services And Pricing:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]General Content Writing- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]We will create high quality articles that will grab your readers attention and hold them hostage to the very last word. If you want to be the authority in the market you need to sound like one -we can establish that voice for you. SEOoptimized with keyword densities between 1-3%, strategic keyword placements and LSI bolded for your reference.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Price: $2 per 100 Words[/FONT][FONT=&quot]($1.9 per 100 Words for bulk orders of 30 x 500 word articles or more)

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot] Turnaround: 24 Hours per 10 articles (500 words each)[/FONT] Processing Time: Articles ordered after 5PM will be processed the following morning and will be delivered the day after processing. For Content Ordered on Saturday and Sunday Delivery Time is 48 Hours.
  • [FONT=&quot]Press Releases- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]A good press release can provide your business with instant credibility and traffic. It's the closest thing to a "short cut" you will find to creating an authority presence in any new market you enter. We will create professional and powerful press releases that will suck in traffic and establish you as the go to guy in your industry. Professional Media Quality.
    [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Price: $30[/FONT][FONT=&quot](roughly 350-420 words long)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Turnaround: 48 Hours[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Ebooks And Short Reports [/FONT][FONT=&quot]-Whether you're looking for a full featured Ebook to sell or a short report to give away we got you covered. We will create the kind of valuable content your visitors will be reading for years to come.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Price: $15 Per Page[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (400 words average) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Turnaround: 24 Hours Per 5 pages [/FONT]

Contact us:
Email: phillips85pierce@yahoo.com

Just a few of the reviews from my previous thread (copy and pasting them ALL over would take forever and they exceed the character count limit of a single post!)

Just ordered some more, now you are officially my favorite content writer
This is a fantastic service!

I ordered 13 x 400 word articles and these were delivered within 24 hours and are of excellent quality. Beyond that most articles were around the 450 word mark, contained a meta description and LSI keywords were provided, giving me plenty of inspiration for a new batch of articles.

He clearly knows what he is doing and has a new long term customer right here.
Great job with the first article, ordered 5 more 500 words.

Very good job, guys!
I ordered a review copy from Phil of an LSI article relating to a food niche, late last night I might add (12/29/11), and just received it a few minutes ago.
Phil, I am very pleased. Great stuff! I am ecstatic that it reads like a native English speaker wrote it. That is so hard to find today when looking for affordable content writers. I have tried numerous content writers from India, The Philippines etc and always something was amiss. I ended up having to heavily edit the slop turned in.
I appreciate the formatting - as I will be able to easily have one of my VA's drop in links to the text that is bolded throughout the article.

I foresee being able to spin this bad boy easily... very easily I might add. That's another plus!

Phils communication with me was excellent and T/A/T was quick.

I will be ordering in bulk in the next few days!
Got my article.

Awesome quality as described! 5/5, perfect English! Price a bit high for me, but WORTH IT.

got 10 500 word articles for a new website. I got them all back in about 36 hours I think it was. I have never go this many articles back this fast. I have done press releases that have been front page cover of national magazines, and this work is VERY good!
Just received the articles
Review:
They were very well researched and written, all done in very little time. It's perfect for money sites. They are informative and brings value to the visitors. Google will love this content.

Highly recommended
Quote:
Review:
Awesome quality. I ordered and paid for one 1000 word article and got a free review of another article. Both of these are now proudly displayed on my big money site.
Very impressed overall. Great TAT. Really good content.
Best of all, is I told them exactly what I was wanting it for and they even wrote it to help sell my product.

These will be the only people I use from now on for high quality articles. Good price for the quality as well.
Received my 500 word article today, high quality and even included the LSI terms and a description for the article. Very fast. Will be ordering more.
Quote:
Quality is what you'd expect at this price point.
Turn around times are what is stated in this post.
All in all, they delivered exactly what they said they would deliver WHEN they said they would deliver it. Going to have them handle some of my LSI stuff since my other writers are slow as fuck.
Received my 1K word article within the proposed timeframe (under a day). Quality is damn good and you can bet it will be going up on my money site. 24 hour TAT is what sets this service apart from all the rest. I'll definitely be using this service whenever I need quick articles done.
Review

Speed:
I need $2000 worth of content every month and I'm always looking for more writers.

My biggest problem is, content speed!

I need content done FAST, when i saw his claim in the thread that you GET ARTICLES IN 24 HOURS, instead sending him a PM, i added him over skype.

We chatted a bit and he told me that he has a team. He also told me how he manages his team, motivates them and cross checks every article.
He told me how he keeps doing various testing with his content and that gave me a good feeling.

With a new writer, i always place a small sample order first but after hearing him, I could not stop and I just ordered 10k words.
been 24 hours and i got the articles.

WOW

Reliability:
Since i need a lot of content done every month, i need content meant for different purposes too. Since most of the writers don't know much about SEO and site structure, sometimes it gets really difficult to get content in the way that you want.

BUT Phil understood exactly what i wanted and did exactly what i needed.
I told him WITH WHAT MINDSET THE USER IS ABOUT TO COME ON MY WEBSITE, it was a difficult job that i had given to him and needless to say the articles were written in keeping that user mindset in mind.

A big PLUS One here. You really can not cut it. I am running a big project here and instructions were very wired but Phil is
WOW

Quality:
Willing to sell something through your website? GO TO PHIL.
I had ordered a few review articles too and needless to say, they are damn good.

They contain pricing info of products, why to use it, benefits and every aspect that i can expect from it.

Articles have good flow and i have no problem with having them on the main page of my site.

All in all, i am very pleased with the articles and I'm sending most of my work to him.

Hands down the best content writing team I've ever dealt with. Just sent another order.

Could not have said it better myself. I had a very difficult niche and their team really came through with excellent content, well researched and SEO-optimized. I'll be ordering again. :2drinkspit:

Dunno if I have PM privileges yet, so posting here. Order submitted, ID: 3ND79142RX785962M

Please let me know if you need anything else on my end. Thanks.

Hey guys, order form is back up now and ready to take new orders.

Was closed yesterday due to several large bulk orders coming through so I wanted to make sure we stay on top of it all.

Hey guys, the best way to reach me is through email or skype. I'm getting a crazy amount of PM's and I'm working on increasing capacity right now while managing the current orders and doing QC so I'm very busy. I'm also going to be rolling out new services on here and elsewhere in the coming weeks so there's a lot going on in the background as well. I'm almost always sure to get back to you through email, and 100% sure to get back to you on skype in a matter of hours at most.

i had ordered a REVIEW article from him. i am getting 25%extra sales than before.
same site, same ranking, 25% more sales.
The Verdict Is Out
He Rocks.

Haha, that's freaking awesome man. I use the same writers for all my sites as well so I know the results when it comes to ranking and converting MY own sites, but I'm really glad to hear others are getting the same results as I do. Thanks a lot! Can't really think of a better endorsement then that man :) Much appreciated and glad for the increase.

@tencentprice

We're doing our best to keep up man! LOL, thanks a lot for the continued orders! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.