Content Spinning - how long does it take you?

msharron

This is going to hurt
Apr 14, 2012
Brighton
Im playing around with producing my own 5x sentence re-write nested spintax. Its taking a lot longer than I anticipated.

I've tested TBS and Spinner Cheif Elite 2.
Word AI didn't float my boat.

Anyone can to wager how long a 3500 word block text should take? Any tools anyone can recommend?

WordAi delivered good results from time to time. I found it to be slow, the turning spinner would frequently return in-appropriate use of language given the context of a sentence and it didn't support sentence spinning.

I found it faster to use TBS combined with notepad2.

Speed it seems comes with experience and technique - though im still very interested if any one can suggest alternative/better tools.

Time for a bump on this. I stand corrected. I resubbed wordAI after CCarters endorsement and a conversation with the owner.

Turns out I'd been using it wrong. Word AI is pure win!!!.

Really pleased with the results.

Reactions: cardine
Quick note: If you are trying sentence spinning in WordAI, add the 5 sentences into WordAI in SPINTAX format at the sentence level. Word AI does the rest and works a charm.

Okay lets talk degree of recommendation. Thank you for pointing out the three users at suggested TBS. I use TBS and agree its a great bit of software.

One of those users is now banned.
The other two users have <20 posts.

WordAI however is recommended by users in the in the enlightened section with 1000+ posts and massive +likes / +iTrader scores.

As degree of recommendation stands I have learned to value the opinion of senior board members with positive reputation / footprints.

Okay lets talk degree of recommendation. Thank you for pointing out the three users at suggested TBS. I use TBS and agree its a great bit of software.

One of those users is now banned.
The other two users have <20 posts.

WordAI however is recommended by users in the in the enlightened section with 1000+ posts and massive +likes / +iTrader scores.

As degree of recommendation stands I have learned to value the opinion of senior board members with positive reputation / footprints.
Nicely elaborated,
I see that those guys have used TBS because of this reason

TBS has a crack and can be cracked, which if you have one, won't be updated daily or frequently and I can see that those posters above has a cracked copy

and WordAI doesn't have so its quite updated regularly. If you plan on spending the money I also suggest WordAi. This is why I see that those guys above is suggesting TBS cause they haven't used WordAi before

I was using WordAI its Awesome. but rightnow I m using SpinRewriter, it looks similar to wordai for me but not totally still I suggest you to go with yearly plan of spinRewriter if your budget is low & want Wordai similarities :) They are offering 5 days trial also go & try it ;)

If you're a cheapskate, I have a nice configurable spinner online (free) at Unique Article Spinner - it doesn't provide synonyms for you, but if you've already written your spintax, it'll let you control level of uniqueness and a whole bunch of other variables.

I've been a TBS fan for quite some time now. Never tried WordAI yet thouh, I plann on testing it in the future.

Lets say a 500 word article with 3 sentence rewriteswill take me 3-5 hrs, which is why my VA does it for me :)