Contact info for AM at Neverblue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvincent

Mar 9, 2009
Hey Guys,

I'm looking to reach an AM at Neverblue asap. I'm having a billing backend issue with one of my current networks, which is prohibiting my customers from signing up for two offers in tandem -- costing me a few g's a day (the customers are literally unable to complete the 2nd offer unless they use a 2nd credit card). Looking to switch one of the offers to Neverblue asap. Just applied today, hoping to get my account fast-tracked through.

Anyone have contact info for someone good at Neverblue?

Regards.

I don't know, but if I was losing a "few g's" a day, I would probably call them.

oh and PS, it's not a billing problem, you are using 2 offers from the same company. Use a different offer for one of them. (Some restrict this)

Most companies won't let you use two of their offers for the same unique customer. That creates problems upon rebill, big problems.
Switching networks won't help, its the same offer from the same merchant, different network. Like 070707 says you gotta use a different offer for one of the two.

I don't know, but if I was losing a "few g's" a day, I would probably call them.
5njits.png

Couldn't get anyone from Neverblue fast enough, so got Mike from Copeac on IM and he was extremely helpful getting me setup. This definitely was the problem -- conversions looking much more normal now that I have one of the two products at Copeac.

Posting this to say a big thank you to Mike at Copeac for the help. Props.

Status
Not open for further replies.