Consultancy / optimalisation firms...?

W4teringen_west

Jan 4, 2010
Im looking for the best IM consultancy en conversion optimalisation firms in the US.

In terms of size and revenue.

I tried to use G, but im not familiar with the market in the US / int.

Can you help me out? :thumbsup:

There are several things you must know before starting your search for conversion optimalisation firms in the US. Conversion optimalisation is a highly sought service so due dilligence is a must. Before you proceed ask yourself, "What are my requirements for conversion optimalisation firm?" Once you know this answer you will be ready to hire a respected conversion optimalisation firm in the US.

I only deal with conversionalisation when your futuristical optimalisational metricostics fail the accuratical returnalisations.

Reactions: papajohn56
There are several things you must know before starting your search for conversion optimalisation firms in the US. Conversion optimalisation is a highly sought service so due dilligence is a must. Before you proceed ask yourself, "What are my requirements for conversion optimalisation firm?" Once you know this answer you will be ready to hire a respected conversion optimalisation firm in the US.

Listen to this guy. He helped optimalise my coversional excretionary to over zero less than 1 times.

Im looking for the best IM consultancy en conversion optimalisation firms in the US.

Start out by using common sense.

Put together an excel sheet of you and your competitors. Compare. Then ask your clients why they bought from you.

An example could be:

Price of X - Toll Free - 24/7? - How long to Answer Emails - How long to Answer calls - Do they collect non-sales leads (i.e. offer a 'free ebook, newsletter/contest/etc) - How often to they contact these leads - What sales piches do they use? - How many steps from home page to CC input - How many upsell offers? - What upsell offers - Reviews/ratings/testimonials - Other highlights - etc

No sense in trying to tweak landings/funels when that might not be what you are missing out on (i.e. you may be over-priced compared to your competitors; which in a sales driven industry is death)

Awesome :spawn:lol'd

A word of warning:

Size and revenue are sub-optimal metrics to use when assessing optimisation to-procurement organisations.

The reason therein exists that size varies non-optimally and inversely with the consultancy and conversitisation of said firms.

HTH