Congrats To Tanner And Drew

Hello friends,

Can laugh at them get caught but no can laugh at them for millions profit they make.

Even if caught by FTC they only pay small fine and still get keep lot profit. So in end still winners.

Good luck bros

Oh the irony...

R2ACy.png

Jesus she's a gorgeous creature. I would love to put one through her.

Hello friends,

Can laugh at them get caught but no can laugh at them for millions profit they make.

Even if caught by FTC they only pay small fine and still get keep lot profit. So in end still winners.

Good luck bros

That's not how it works lol most of these guys get REAMED. I'm not familiar with this particular case but most of these guys BEG on their hands and knees to be able to give back EVERY penny they have in order to not go to jail.

That's not how it works lol most of these guys get REAMED. I'm not familiar with this particular case but most of these guys BEG on their hands and knees to be able to give back EVERY penny they have in order to not go to jail.

some of them even used front faces that get all the attention, while they keep shitloads of monies.

some of the front faces may or may have not used their "fame" to start paid forums and act like gurus and publicly advertise 1on1 coaching programs and then attract private investors to pour cash into his buys on large portals

waitwut?