Not open for further replies.

mreed

Link Building Madman
Jan 20, 2007
Tucson, AZ
www.linkmason.com
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Complete Content Writing and Blog Building Service 3.0

We've been writing top quality content here on Wickedfire for over 2 years.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] During this time, our ideas have evolved and the process has improved. We've now got our finger on the pulse of what the web wants. The content we are currently producing is second to none. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Many satisfied webmasters will vouch for the quality of our work.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
I'm pleased to announce that our services are, once again, available for hire.

What makes a good blog post?

It's simple: creative title, smart writing and scan-ability!

When a visitor hits your site:

The title draws them in. The headings, ordered lists and layout peak their curiosity. The writing style/voice inspires them to subscribe.
[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We write articles that are well researched, well written and most importantly scan-able.
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We use keyword research to help choose topics that are relevant and searched for.
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We make use of h2 and h3 heading tags, ordered lists and bullet points for scan-ability and organized consumption.[/FONT]
Why work with us?
[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Professional service and communication (go ahead, test my response time)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Creative, well thought out content (we like what we do and it shows)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unparalleled turnaround times (no project too big or small)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]USA based, college educated team[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]100% guaranteed satisfaction
    [/FONT]
The Details:
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All posts are written by talented and creative, college educated writers.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Each post is proofread by 3 different people to insure quality.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We tag, categorize and post to your blog, so you don't have to.
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A royalty free stock photo or Youtube video embed is included in each post.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our posts feature smart internal linking and scan-able layouts.
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Custom keyword research included with each order (each post will target a different term).[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We can write about almost anything, in any niche (almost).
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Free samples are available, PM me.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Deal:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
30 posts
300 words each
$247

** Custom orders and word counts available.
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Other Services We Offer:

We can also help with Wordpress installs, theme customization, logo design, social networking promotion, twitter account management, and building links.

PM me for more info.[/FONT]

I just wanted to say that I've used Mason now for several content production projects and he's coordinated great work from his team. His turn around time is quick and his pricing is fair. His responsiveness is his best quality. Thanks Mason.

Mason always delivers. I have had nothing but great luck with these, and the quality is impeccable as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.