Compete Pro Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

profuse

Mar 30, 2010
Georgia
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Would you like to find out where your competitors are getting their traffic from, but don't want to pay $499 for a monthly fee for a Compete Pro Account? Well no worries because for a limited time I'll send you the Referral Traffic Report for the website of your choice for only $5 per report.

PM me if your interested.

Fantastic Job in Record Time

Hey guys,
Just wanted to let u guys know that Profuse did a fantastic job for me. I requested for 1 x report the night before, made my payments, and 30 min later, it was already in my inbox.

Will continue to use Profuse if i need any more compete reports.

Henry

Ok 10 More Days Left, not sure if I'm going to renew my compete pro membership so get your $5 reports while you can.

I've been getting request for bulk orders here is the pricing.

1 report $5.00
3 reports $10.00
5 reports $20.00
10 reports $30.00
20 reports $50.00

hey guys,
Pm me if you want compete referral reports. Selling each report for $10usd. Limited reports available as i not planning to renew subscription. Getting the pro subscription will cost you $499/mth.

Also got keywordspy, selling each keywordspy report for $5.

Pm me if interested, thanks

Andre

hey guys,
bumping this up. so far 3 guys have bought from me, and i still have reports left over. Do grab it while i still have.

thanks,
Andre

yeah, op is legit - was concerned at first about being new to the forum, but he turned that report around lightning-fast.

andre11 - can you give us the end-of-subscribe when we'd need to get that info to you?

@zhenjie > as far as i know, compete reports are more for USA referrals, anyone who knows this, pls correct me if i am wrong

@Avalanche > thanks for the positive feedback n itrader. Really appreciate it. My compete subscription will end November 10. I really just want to finish the reports, and be done with it!

Andre

hi a10sys,
thanks for the feedback man. appreciate it.

not much time left for the reports guy, grab it while i still have access.

Last Chance for Compete Referral Reports

Hi Guys,
Last chance for the compete reports. Just want to clear as much as i can before it expires in 3 days time.

Selling at $5 per report, 20% discount for every increment of 5. Hurry before it ends.

Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.