Commision Junction... any good?

rmbarnes

Apr 8, 2010
Hi,

I'm new to AM, and just signed up to Commission Junction, because some other networks refused my application.

What are your thoughts on Commision Junction, and are there better networks for a noob to sign up to?

no, they rule. except when it comes to customer service and not being as annoying as they are

They are good I think. I am not loving their interface, but they have huge amount of advertisers. Most of the ones I use pay out around 6%. I always get paid every month and I get weekly emails with "hot deals" and such things, which helps a lot in getting more conversions, if you keep changing your ads accordingly on your websites. I have emailed them a couple of times with questions, and the support/customer service is okay, but not very personal.

Hi,

I'm new to AM, and just signed up to Commission Junction, because some other networks refused my application.

What are your thoughts on Commision Junction, and are there better networks for a noob to sign up to?

Personally, I dont like Commission Junction. They have a tendency to stiff affiliates and I know many horror stories where the network doesnt protect th affiliates if a merchant decides to pull the plug.

Doesnt really inspire a lot of confidence IMO. That's why try to get a direct deal with a merchant and make him pay upfront if possible. Takes more skill but you are better protected.

Any questions just let me know ;)

Nick

Been with them for years, so far they have been fine. Not perfect though (who is?). Sign up, give them a try.