College Student Looking for Work (Writing or VA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

totesmagotes

Jan 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Whats up everyone, ive been hibernating for a bit, and working on some offline projects before I go back to school. In doing so my sites are producing a bit less income than before and I am looking to subsidize my income by providing services to the fine folks at Wicked Fire.

I have never written for anyone in the past exclusively, a few text broker submits here and there when I was figuring out the system. I write for myself (and soon my professors) nearly everyday. I can write about a write variety of topics, even the mundane ones that all IMers seem to love.

In addition, I believe I could be of service to someone looking for a virtual assistant. I have access to a wide variety or tools that I know many users here use, and have been doing internet marketing for a bit on my own, so I know at least the basics.

I do not have set rates for any of my services, but im sure an agreement can be reached in a timely fashion with anyone who contacts me. Though I will note that I cannot do the 40hr/week jobs that some of the Philippines outsourcers do for pennies on the dollar. I know I can provide a great service, and be of the utmost reliability so I will ensure that fair compensation is in order.

I would like to get working as soon as possible so please feel free to PM me so that we may discuss more.

Thanks,
Fotes

P.S. I am expecting some form of daily work on a long term (3-6 month) basis.

I'm looking for some articles actually. If you can write one as a sample so I can see the quality etc. I'll order some.

Status
Not open for further replies.