College Graduate. Native English. Excellent Quality. $2/100. Nothing Outsourced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PieceWork

Selling Shovels To Miners
May 5, 2011
USA
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I will deliver high quality articles written to your exact specifications. All work is completed by me personally, nothing is outsourced.

Provide as much or as little guidance as you feel is necessary and I will handle the rest. You tell me what you want, what is important to you, and I will deliver.

I have a four year degree in Business Finance and Economics and I graduated in the top 1% of my class. My work history ranges from banking, finance, real estate, and investing through construction, sales, business to business marketing, and operations management. I am capable of writing any type of article that you request even if complex or technical. I am ready, willing, and able to work.

If you have very complex or in-depth research that needs to be completed for a technical business plan, a PPO /PPM syndication, or even By-Laws and Articles of Incorporation for an IRS compliant non-profit organization feel free to contact me and we can discuss a price. I am more than willing to research and write solid informative articles for my standard price, but extensive research and market analysis is priced differently.

Other Services. If you need articles posted to a blog with pictures or if you need any other tasks completed, never hesitate to ask. I am here to work and make money. If you have something that needs to be completed, let me know.

LSI & Content. I know that many are looking for what is sold as, "LSI content". I believe that a good article should naturally contain many LSI keywords/key phrases and therefore should not have to be sold as "LSI". With that said, I will intentionally include extra LSI keywords into your article if that is what you request. If you want extensive LSI stuffing you should understand that the quality of the article can suffer. Let me know what you want and I will make it happen.
In the end, I am interested in working for you, so if you want something never hesitate to ask.

SEO Structures. If you want me to write and structure the article in order to make it simple for you to format for SEO then I will write to your instructions. If you want <H1><H2><H3> topic/sub-topic headers or for those topic/sub-topic headers to be LSI then let me know and I will accommodate.

Price. $2/100 words.

Delivery Time. Orders delivered in 1-3 days. I have improved delivery times substantially and I know that most of you demand fast delivery.

Payment. Paypal. At time of order or by 50%/50% depending on size of project and our agreement.

I Cannot Take Orders For:
Adult Topics.
Anything racist, inflammatory, or otherwise in bad taste.
Psychic/Occult topics.

CopyScape. I will check your articles against the internet and against my own private index of previously written articles. This double check is important as added protection.
I strive to meet the needs of every client. If you are ever dissatisfied with an article I will work with you to make things right. If you want a specific flow, tense, or narrative please specify with order.

Previous Reviews.
Originally Posted by FlatLine
Originally Posted by FlatLine
Piecework has done some writing for me and I've got to say (reluctantly because he might get too busy), he's in the top 3 writers here on WF. If you haven't given him a shot, you won't be disappointed. The value and cost are hard to beat.

Originally Posted by comfis
Originally Posted by Comfis
Jason did a great work for me.
Articles passed copyscape, they were in fine English and obviously unique. He didn't cause any delay
Turn Time 5/5 - No delay at all which is something i really appreciate!
Communication 5/5 - Jason seems to be a nice guy, kind, and he gave me the impression i can contact him anytime.
Article's quality 5/5 - No serious errors, fine English, i have nothing bad to notice! Amazing!
Overall - 5/5 -I am ordering hundreds of thousands of words every month and Jason satisfied me 100%. If he keeps his standards in such a high level with such competitive price, he will soon be my main writer!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Shlomikalfa
Originally Posted by ShlomiKalfa
Well he wrote 8 articles for me this weekend. i didnt had time to read all of them but i managed to read 2 with the little time i had. and they are pretty good.
His service in my opinion is really good. i did not check for copy or anything like that yet.
however the articles i read are really well written.
Thanks Piecework

Originally Posted by Otinsdale
took me too long to get back and post my review, but I got 5 articles in a more technical investing niche and piecework knocked them out of the park! really did his research well, I was surprised at all the info in the articles.
about to order some more!

Had Piecework do some articles for me on hard topics and he absolutely blew it out of the water. Great writer for the price 5/5

Just finished a few articles and about to start a few more. Thought it a good time to bump this thread and mention again that I am ready to work and do whatever I can to exceed your expectations.

Thank you for the PM's and emails.

That leaves me with bumping my own thread. Just know that, yes, I am bumping for more business and I am not ashamed to admit it.

looking for 15 articles on the subject of firearms. Please send a review and let me know if you are familiar with firearms.

Thanks!

PM Sent.

My current turn time is out several days due to the number of orders I have received. If you need something ASAP, I will not likely be able to help. If you can wait a little I would be more than happy to talk with you.

Thank you everyone for the business.

I should be 100% caught up in a day or two. At that point I will have a much faster turn time.

I also added Skype. I do not have a camera nor a microphone, but it should be good for IM.

Skype - PieceWorkContent

Hi PieceWork, can you show a sample of real estate content. I'm looking to work with someone who understands my line of work and your description mentioned you did some work in the industry so I'm curious to see if we're a good match for each other.

Thanks

Rovell

Hi PieceWork, can you show a sample of real estate content. I'm looking to work with someone who understands my line of work and your description mentioned you did some work in the industry so I'm curious to see if we're a good match for each other.

Thanks

Rovell

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.