Cloak Landing Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth

Sep 3, 2006
New to the affiliate game just wanted some feedback from the pros on here on whether to cloak my landing page and send my people straight to my affiliates while the bot's chomp on my content.

Reason for wanting to do this is simple, I suck at designing landing pages and would rather let the affiliate do the selling for me. I will be using PPC traffic BTW.

My background is in the darker side of this game, just trying to diversify my income streams but dont want to step on my dick right out of the gate.

Thanks,
Stealth

well you would not need to cloak the page just do a simple 301 redirect, that would not piss anyone off!

why do people make things harder than they need to be!

well you would not need to cloak the page just do a simple 301 redirect, that would not piss anyone off!

why do people make things harder than they need to be!

Can you 301 w/PPC traffic... I would venture to guess google says no but am not 100% on this.. ???
(Not that they say yes to cloaking... but it sure seems a lil more 'secretative' than doing a 301 that anyone can see)

So by the looks of things here no-one cloaks. The answer to the simple 301 re-direct is not the solution I am looking for. Guess I will work on a landing page. Thanks for your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.