Clicksure network most offer are fraud ?

drivers137

drivers137
May 1, 2015
nanacast.com
Someone who is working on This network cpa. Could tell me if there is legitimate deals where you can win $250 dollars per sale is legitimate. I have seen offers That pay well but are cheating to the people buying the course. Because in the end they are not going to achieve what they put on the presentation of the sales page. They tell lies. I would like promote some offer pay hign amount but is legitime.

Someone who is working on This network cpa. Could tell me if there is legitimate deals where you can win $250 dollars per sale is legitimate. I have seen offers That pay well but are cheating to the people buying the course. Because in the end they are not going to achieve what they put on the presentation of the sales page. They tell lies. I would like promote some offer pay hign amount but is legitime.

Hey there! Have you tried to do a background check on this network before signing up? If all you hear is mostly negative about Clicksure, then this might be a scam network...

My advice is to look for other better deals that will surely earn you money. There are a lot of those out there. Right now, I'm currently dealing with OfferDaddy and they are providing me this offerwall tool in my site so I can generate more revenues. And all I can say is I'm satisfied with it...

Best of luck on your affiliate career and if you need further assistance, then don't hesitate to leave a message.:)

Hello,

I can assure you ClickSure is not a scam network. We have over 80,000 active affiliates who are promoting offers and earning using ClickSure!

If you have any question feel free to contact us via the following page https://www.clicksure.com/contact and our support team will answer any question you and can out you in touch with an Account Manager.

Regards,

The ClickSure Team