ClickBank Introduces Risk Management Tiers

knownerror

Working On The Line
Feb 16, 2012
Ontario, Canada
As part of ClickBank's ongoing commitment to offer quality products and enhance customer satisfaction, ClickBank is implementing new color-coded risk management tiers as well as new star-based marketplace ratings on January 2, 2013. Fees, penalties, and account termination rules will also be part of these updates.

ClickBank has developed sophisticated algorithms to accurately predict expected refund and chargeback rates for individual accounts and measure forward-looking account risk. This allows ClickBank to take proactive steps to protect our customers and alert vendors and affiliates to the health of their accounts so they can take steps to lower their risk.

Read more:
Refunds and Chargebacks

I myself am "good." Anyone in the red tier?

Learn some English so that you won't get affected by this, bro.

I got really surprised when i read it. I am in the red tier and i am really worry about this, i dont want my account to get cancel. What can i do to get more traffic?

Rates too

So that will mean an increase the rates for regular people most likely. the software will be encoded to probably go higher rather than lower (how convent) blame it on software. sorry sir the software says your rate is this .. lol