clickbank hop keeps showing wrong user name

mpbiz

Apr 29, 2010
So I wanted to test a cb product with my mailing list that my buddy has had some luck with. Never really used clickbank before, but when I click promote and then grab my link and go to it instead of it being ?hop=myname it keeps showing up as ?hop=endnow . I'm not sure if that is actually a clickbank error default name or what. I've found some competition and all of their cb links are working fine and adding their correct hop name. Not sure what the problem is here since I've never done anything at all with cb. Any help is greatly appreciated :bowdown:

Visit the offer through your affliate link. Click through to the order page, scroll down to the bottom. If it doesn't say [affiliate = YOURHOPLINK] then someone's jacking your commissions.

Reactions: mpbiz
So I wanted to test a cb product with my mailing list that my buddy has had some luck with. Never really used clickbank before, but when I click promote and then grab my link and go to it instead of it being ?hop=myname it keeps showing up as ?hop=endnow . I'm not sure if that is actually a clickbank error default name or what. I've found some competition and all of their cb links are working fine and adding their correct hop name. Not sure what the problem is here since I've never done anything at all with cb. Any help is greatly appreciated :bowdown:

try a different browser, clear your cache. Try on a different machine. Check for spyware

Reactions: mpbiz
Yeah, I notice your traffic dropped off a bit today - don`t lose faith man, it`s going great!

17csb7nuq1sr68cmlvz.jpg

I just can't get this one offer to stop displaying endnow as the hop. I've gone through 3 others though and they all work fine. Thanks for the help mega and dchuk :thumbsup:

Clear your cookies and try 'er again.

Remember that if you click my link, than go and click yours and buy, I'll get credit.

yeah, your pc is compromised. you probably also have keyloggers n shit that are sending your bank account details all over the place. Get a fucking Mac.