Classifieds For New Accounts

SEOKebab

Tasty Link Building
Jun 10, 2012
United Kingdom
www.seokebab.com
New member here, registered few days ago to post a thread in the classifieds...

Paid for the thread, it went live after 2 days, but when I tried to edit it, I couldn't get it published after editing and now the thread is blank.

I can't PM mods/admins for assistance and my thread in the "Shooting The Shit" section doesn't get any attention.

The only suitable place I thought I would post this, is here...

My classified thread > http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...pr-backlinks-service-tasty-link-building.html

If any mod could have a look and approve whatever I edited or explain me how to do it myself, because it seems that since my account is new, it's limited...

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Is that the classified section?
I think you are in the Links & SEO

Did you get a reply?
If not reach 30 post count by replying to threads and don't spam the hell out of it. Look at my reply to you.. That kind of reply until you reach 30 post while waiting. Now after getting 30 post PM erect or zingo they are the Mods of the Links & SEO section.

Now next tip is to reply this types of replies to all questions that you can answer thoroughly and give value to what you are saying. Reach a high post count, so that people will know you are serious about your business. A 3 post account will not get the trust of people simply because you have not invested time and efforts building that account.

Is that the classified section?
I think you are in the Links & SEO

Did you get a reply?
If not reach 30 post count by replying to threads and don't spam the hell out of it. Look at my reply to you.. That kind of reply until you reach 30 post while waiting. Now after getting 30 post PM erect or zingo they are the Mods of the Links & SEO section.

Now next tip is to reply this types of replies to all questions that you can answer thoroughly and give value to what you are saying. Reach a high post count, so that people will know you are serious about your business. A 3 post account will not get the trust of people simply because you have not invested time and efforts building that account.

Alright, mate. Thanks for that.

I didn't know there was a requirement for 30 posts to be able to send PMs, have links in the threads, etc.

Alright, mate. Thanks for that.

I didn't know there was a requirement for 30 posts to be able to send PMs, have links in the threads, etc.

Sure thing bro! Glad I can help.. Seen you're profile. Glad you aren't spamming :) Just make it quick.. a thread in the BST last for 10-14 days only.. then you have to pay for it again. Also make sure you're not posting duplicate threads..

Thanks!

hello,

i have also this type of facing problem.if you solve the problem then please guide me.

Best Regards

Got the same problem but not here better to contact admin
you also cannot contact the admin cause of your low post count.

For crying out loud,
Is your mind on the business set up?
Or just in the make money scheme?

Cause if your mind is focused on really making some serious income you can easily do it here in this very forums. You don't want to get thread if you know people won't trust you at all.. and it comes with having a high post count, + Rep +itrades before doing anything that will get you money.

If you are trying to build a business build it with quality.. and not just create an account > get 3 post count > and get a business up and running.

Get your self some quality post count before getting a good business here.