Class Action Against Bizopps

Sohan

I'm a 'libtard'
Jul 5, 2008
sohantanna.com
Was searching around google and noticed this as a paid ad:

Victimized by Work at Home Offers? | ClassActionConnect.com

Have you been scammed by a work at home offer? Many of these work at home offers are in fact scams. These companies take your money and fail to provide a service.

Some of these companies will also claim that they will protect you from work at home scams. The truth is that these companies intend to scam you as well.

Potential violations of existing laws include failing to disclose material terms of the offer, including purchase and billing terms, and failing to fulfill the terms of the offer.

Our offices are currently investigating many companies, including but not limited to the following:†

* WebMoneyTraining
* Easy Tweet Profits
* The Auction Millionaire Members Only Area
* Online Auctions Success Club
* BlogToolKit.com
* Start Up Kit Using Google
* Atlas Higher Learning
* Google Startup Kit
* Instant Google Income
* Tweet Profit Pro
* Click Money CD
* Google Profits
* Auctionmentor.com
* Bidfuel.com
* Overnight Genius
* iKids Place
* Freelancehomewriters.com
* MRMI Supercash
* Internet Wealth Club
* Shawns' Million Dollar Strategies
* Auction Profit Center
* Online Resource Center
* Infusionsoft
* Alternative Funding
* Identity Theft Protection Center
* Alternative Funding
* Search Market Members Site
* Fast Grants Member's Site
* eBay Money Resource Center
* BeeyondKidSafety.com
* Craigslist Income Secrets
* Easy Profit Strategies Club
* E Tax Hotline
* My Web Agenda
* Network Agenda
* Internet Career Kit
* Visual Webtools
* Your Profit Gateway
* Search 4 Profit, LLC
* Master Internet Profits
* Identity Vault
* Ezprofitclub.com
* Google Automated Income Kit
* Online Resource Center
* CpiPay.com
* Income Easy Street
* EZ Lender Prop

Consumers victimized by these offers may be entitled to recover money.**

Ingenious, a bizopp ad that says you can make money by suing biz opp companies. What network has this?

Reactions: Yaxxx
Reminds me of the commercials that state "have you or a loved one been affected by asbestos, call this number to file suit blah blah blah". Nuts coming out of the wood work trying to make money.

Fuck'n lawyers always creating "markets" so they can make money from.. In these class action lawsuits no regular joe ever sees a dime, the money all goes to the lawyers..we should fuck with this site in one way or another...

it appears that some ambitious lawyers in chicago are trying to go about qualifying a class. this is quite costly and time consuming however if they are able to qualify the class it could be a big lawsuit. until then this is nothing.

Reminds me of the commercials that state "have you or a loved one been affected by asbestos, call this number to file suit blah blah blah". Nuts coming out of the wood work trying to make money.

bro- a few years ago meso keywords were running well north of $75 per CLICK on ppc engines.

HUGE industry. HUGE.

I think I might have to go to Law school biggest racket every. When lawyers have to start drumming up biz like this when actual clients aren't bringing the suits something is wrong. Cause at the end of the day its a win win for the lawyers

I like how people in this thread are hating on lawyers when some of the people on the forum are responsible for the traffic sent to those advertisers.

Hypocrisy and Hatin' go hand in hand

I like how people in this thread are hating on lawyers when some of the people on the forum are responsible for the traffic sent to those advertisers.

Hypocrisy and Hatin' go hand in hand

yea i know i wish i didn't waste as much time lurking on forums, its all biased bullshit anyways its rare to find any quailty post/information.

i hope they are able to sue the shit outta of the biz-opps, get the affiliate networks and the affiliates and fine the shit outta them and then fucking throw them in prison.

p.s. do ur DD , thats not a small firm in chicago kiddies, we all know the rebill offers are scams, quit doing ur illegal shit and go whitehat

=)

i hope they are able to sue the shit outta of the biz-opps, get the affiliate networks and the affiliates and fine the shit outta them and then fucking throw them in prison.

Nice first post, asswipe. Go back to lurking and back to Warrior Forum or Digital Point where your kind belong.

Your "whitehat" income probably pays just enough for you to afford a white hat. Shit in it.

yea i know i wish i didn't waste as much time lurking on forums, its all biased bullshit anyways its rare to find any quailty post/information.

p.s. do ur DD , thats not a small firm in chicago kiddies, we all know the rebill offers are scams, quit doing ur illegal shit and go whitehat

=)

are you dumb? not all rebill offers are scams, there've actually been a couple people here who bought the google biz kit things and it got them into CPA affiliate marketing.

there's a kid @ c2m who's making 6 figirues after signing for a bizopp. Truth is, 90% won't do shit even if you shove all your marketing knowledge in their heads and added some extra budget to play with.

are you dumb? not all rebill offers are scams, there've actually been a couple people here who bought the google biz kit things and it got them into CPA affiliate marketing.
You're kind of right about this particular niche. The other niches though... açaí berry is about selling a berry with no evidence that it actually causes weight loss to fat people by lying to them about how it'll make them lose weight... there's not even a product. It's complete misrepresentation.

As for bizops, i think because WickedFire/affiliate network-type crowds promote both bizops and acai berries they get lumped in as being equally bad. I'm not sure they are/aren't.

You're kind of right about this particular niche. The other niches though... açaí berry is about selling a berry with no evidence that it actually causes weight loss to fat people by lying to them about how it'll make them lose weight... there's not even a product. It's complete misrepresentation.

As for bizops, i think because WickedFire/affiliate network-type crowds promote both bizops and acai berries they get lumped in as being equally bad. I'm not sure they are/aren't.

Oh fuck that.

I presume you also hate Monavie then? How about the Sambazon guys? How about the people who SWEAR by Acai including many Xgames/"extreme sports" athletes (Burnquist, etc etc etc).

Or how about ANY anti-wrinkle cream, 60 minutes/Dateline/20-20 routinely test them and find they're basically all the same shit, this has been true for years. Yet walk into Sak's and find someone buying $300 cream who swears by it and feels good because she sees fewer wrinkles. Is that not worth $300 to her?

How about generic versus branded over the counter drugs (Tylenol/Advil/etc) - do you buy the generic? (I don't).

Huge portions of consumable products both offline and online, cheap and expensive, continuity and non, "credible" and "non" are very questionably 'needed' or can be 'proven' to be better (does Tide really make your whites whiter than other competitive detergents?)

This is marketing and this is capitalism. (This MAY even be SPARRRTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!1111) Wash the sand out of your vagina.

Reactions: FTC-Hater
Oh fuck that.

I presume you also hate Monavie then? How about the Sambazon guys? How about the people who SWEAR by Acai including many Xgames/"extreme sports" athletes (Burnquist, etc etc etc).

Or how about ANY anti-wrinkle cream, 60 minutes/Dateline/20-20 routinely test them and find they're basically all the same shit, this has been true for years. Yet walk into Sak's and find someone buying $300 cream who swears by it and feels good because she sees fewer wrinkles. Is that not worth $300 to her?

How about generic versus branded over the counter drugs (Tylenol/Advil/etc) - do you buy the generic? (I don't).

Huge portions of consumable products both offline and online, cheap and expensive, continuity and non, "credible" and "non" are very questionably 'needed' or can be 'proven' to be better (does Tide really make your whites whiter than other competitive detergents?)

This is marketing and this is capitalism. (This MAY even be SPARRRTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!1111) Wash the sand out of your vagina.

I'd put generic drugs in a different category, because I sure get generic pseudoephedrine over Sudafed. Costs 1/2 as much and works just as well. Some generics don't work as well though I'll give you that, it really is a case by case basis