CJ/Share a Sale auto-approve

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjstar

Sep 7, 2007
Is there a way to get auto-approved for all programs in CJ and/or Shareasale

I want to use their API to fetch products across many of their advertisers but having to go through all the programs to get approved is alot of work.

Is there a way to get approved automaticly? Maybe a script?

LOL you really think that getting approved for the programs is a lot of work? why dont you buy an ebook for $47 that tells you how to sign in to CJ > Click get links > choose a category > show 200 > select all > apply to program

If that is a lot of work my friend, you are in the wrong biz....

No way to get auto-approved for everything since many advertisers do manual approval.

Make a couple of sales before applying to everyone. Some merchants will automatically reject you if you haven't made any sales.

Make a couple of sales before applying to everyone. Some merchants will automatically reject you if you haven't made any sales.
Wrong. Merchants can't see that. If your account is less than 3 months old, no network earnings rank or EPC show. Past 3 months, merchants can see network rank (0-5 bars), and EPC (earnings per 100 clicks in CJ).

My bad johu.

Wrong. Merchants can't see that. If your account is less than 3 months old, no network earnings rank or EPC show. Past 3 months, merchants can see network rank (0-5 bars), and EPC (earnings per 100 clicks in CJ).

Status
Not open for further replies.