CJ Balance reporting question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant29

Jul 29, 2006
Yesterday when I logged into CJ, I saw my balance at the top of the screen. The balance was what I expected. Today when I logged in the balance is about $700 short of what it was yesterday. I tried running all sorts of reports, but I cannot figure out why the balance changed (specifically why it went down). Anyone know how to figure out a history of day to day of what may have happened?

I sent an email to CJ asking them, but figured I might get a quicker response here.

Thanks,
Grant

That usually happens when CJ sends out a payment.

The balance on top of the page is the ammount outstanding - the ammount they still owe you.

That usually happens when CJ sends out a payment.

The balance on top of the page is the ammount outstanding - the ammount they still owe you.

That's kind of what I thought, except I didn't haven't recieved any payments since last month. Maybe because it's so close to the 10th of the month, isn't that when they start locking payments? I didn't see anything extra in my "locked" commisions report.

CJ is not always consistent with their payment system. Sometimes they start locking in commissions a few days before the 10th, and the final amount owing for the month will show up later. I get paid with direct deposit and it usually shows up in the bank on the 19th or 20th (I'm in Canada, so it might take longer than US peeps). In CJ, go to: Run Reports > Transaction Reports and you can always see the lastest break down of commissions. I hate how CJ reporting is not real time and seems to update for me sometime in the morning for the previous day.

Did I also mention how CJ has the lowest street payouts practically out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.