ChooseJarvis.com -- Better than Edgar?

g1c9

Narcissist
Jun 26, 2006
MERICA
bros,

I'm a longtime lover of WF and this place is dead as fuck and totally unmoderated so I'm just everyone here know that I am gay as fuck!

So far we've spent ~25k and we are only now starting to charge $ and getting our first customers so, all jokes aside, srsly, wish me luck... losing money blows.

Good luck bros. :smilie_weihn_winki:

$25k is what like a few days of affiliate se0 and se1 commissions?

I have never been that ballin. I did used to do pretty great with SEO but I made a serious mistake when I burnt out hard and quit and moved onto something else entirely. I was 21 years old and thought that the money I had would last forever (lol). I have since learned that when you hit something big you need to milk it for all it is worth because those opportunities don't last forever.

I only really "made bank" with SEO for a period of like 6 months, and then I lost a huge portion of it through irrelevant business choices.

I don't have enough that 25k is insignificant to me :-/

Also, I am dabbling in SEO again just for shits and giggles. SE4 is upon us. Lookout for all the new finance sites I made :) If you are still SEOing, let's skype.

I wonder why all butlers start with the letter J

Lol we actually used this to pick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_butlers

I wanted to go with woodhouse (because Archer) but too many fucking syllables and letters.

How far away is it to integrate instagram, would be interested when that is up and rolling?

ps. when are you back so we can do the gay sauna?

hqdefault.jpg

Ok, serious question...

How the fuck did you manage to blow $25k on development of that site?

How the fuck did you manage to blow $25k on development of that site?

That's a fair question but also pretty easy to answer: 25k is only two or three months of labor for a single good first-world contracted developer. The app is pretty simple but ofcourse there's a lot of stuff under the hood.

Some big mistakes I admit we have made though:

• using a horrible outdated framework because the first developer on the project recommended it.
  • hiring anyone but the very best.
  • being stingy with equity.

You always need at least one genius on the project. If you have a budget constraint, you can have one genius and then a bunch of average developers, but you should never just have a bunch of average developers.

We are entering a market where a single competitor makes 850k/m, another makes 200k/m, and these figures aren't at all rare. Regardless of how much we "cap our losses at", we will either succeed and make that entire figure back every month, several times over, or we will lose the entire thing.

cam's next scam
Nigga went all in for logo design

literally lol'd

How far away is it to integrate instagram, would be interested when that is up and rolling?

Probably 2.5-3 weeks away, realistically.

ps. when are you back so we can do the gay sauna?

no idea. I've been saying "any week now" for a few months.

I also hate sites that hide their pricing.

We aren't hiding it! It should be added to the home page in ~24 hours. I hate that too.

Per your other questions, our products appeal to different segments of the market. My understanding is that Hootsuite does not support instagram nor does it support content re-posting. There are quite a few differences and it's a big market with lots of different segments.

We aren't hiding it! It should be added to the home page in ~24 hours. I hate that too.

Per your other questions, our products appeal to different segments of the market. My understanding is that Hootsuite does not support instagram nor does it support content re-posting. There are quite a few differences and it's a big market with lots of different segments.

OK cool re the pricing. Hootsuite does Instagram, Youtube, WordPress, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and more. Not sure about content reposting, I'm not a huge social marketing geek, but I wouldn't be surprised. You are right though, it is a big market, and if you can eek out even a small percentage then you should do well for yourselves. Good luck!