Choose Volsh - Always Be With Volsh, NOBODY ELSE - 40% Off Shared/VPS Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetYourWriter

Jan 25, 2009
Paradise
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
That's right folks. Now, I'm going to speak personally here for a minute. One thing that irritates me the most is that when hosting consumers find a provider that actually appeals to them...

And then BAM, you're sold to another outfit for a quick buck. This is where the Volsh guarantee of staying with us comes into play. Once you choose Volsh, you won't be sold off like a bad habit. VOLSH GUARANTEES THIS!

On top of that, ask your provider if they are an actual company. By that, I mean ask them if they are registered and pay in the taxes that they should be paying realistically. There's a lot of hosting providers who aren't legally a company and that means they are just using some name they made up in order to do business.

Volsh is a registered company in the State of Oklahoma, a member of the Alva Area Chamber of Commerce, we have an office located at Northwestern Oklahoma State University in Alva, Oklahoma, and the legalities just keep going. BECAUSE THAT'S VOLSHNESS BABY!

Enough of my rant, you know I'm not going to start a thread without offering the best deal for hosting here on Wicked Fire, so look at the end of this thread for your coupons for 40% off of our shared web hosting and VPS hosting. You know why we're the best, if not just ask around here on WF and you will quickly see why. ;)

!-!-!
Shared Web Hosting Plans

!-!-!
-!-!-!

Baby Shared:

• 1 GB of Disk Space
  • 30 GB of Bandwidth
  • Instant Setup
  • Unlimited Features
  • Nightly Backups
  • Unlimited features (FTP, MYSQL, E-mail, Domains, etc.)
  • And so much more...
More Information On This Plan...>

Mama Shared:

• 3GB of Disk Space
  • 75GB of Bandwidth
  • Instant Setup
  • Unlimited Features
  • Nightly Backups
  • And so much more...

Papa Shared:

• 5GB of Disk Space
  • 100GB of Bandwidth
  • Instant Setup
  • Unlimited Features
  • Nightly Backups
  • And so much more...

!-!-! VPS Hosting Plans !-!-!

Baby VPS (FULLY MANAGED!*):

• 25 GB of Disk Space
  • 200GB of Bandwidth
  • 256MB of Guaranteed RAM
  • 512MB of Burstable RAM
  • 1 Dedicated IP Address
  • Free Direct Admin
  • Free SolusVM control panel
Get it for only $19.95 monthly!

Mama VPS (FULLY MANAGED!*):

• 50GB of Disk Space
  • 500GB of Bandwidth
  • 512MB of Guaranteed RAM
  • 768MB of Burstable RAM
  • 2 Dedicated IP Addresses
  • Free Direct Admin
Get it for only $24.95 monthly!

Papa VPS (FULLY MANAGED!*):

• 100 GB of Disk Space
  • 1 TB of Bandwidth
  • 768 MB of Guaranteed RAM
  • 1 GB of Burstable RAM
  • 4 Dedicated IP Addresses
  • Free Direct Admin
Get it for only $44.95 monthly!

Volsh Unmanaged VPS Hosting

To order these, please contact us via PM or live chat on the website!

Jumpstart Unmanaged:

• 10 GB of Disk Space
  • 350 GB of bandwidth
  • 128mb of RAM
  • No control panel offered
Get it for only $4.95 monthly!

[URL="http://www.volsh.com"]Contact Us For More Information On This Plan...>
[/URL]
Baby Unmanaged:

• 25GB of space
  • 400GB of bandwidth
  • 384mb of RAM
  • Free DirectAdmin
Get it for only $9.95 monthly!

Contact Us For More Information On This Plan...>

Mama Unmanaged:
40 GB of Disk Space
500GB of Bandwidth
512mb of RAM
Free DirectAdmin
4 Dedicated IP Addresses

Get it for only $14.95 monthly!

Papa Unmanaged:

• 60 GB of Disk Space
  • 750 GB of Bandwidth
  • 758 MB of RAM
  • Free DirectAdmin
  • 4 Dedicated IP Addresses
Get it for only $19.95 monthly!

Cpanel is also available, but not for the Jumpstart plan. This is an extra $6.50 per month!

Volsh Coupons
VOLSH2010WF13 - 40% Off Shared/VPS

*For more information, please visit our website.

Also, just so that everyone knows we're serious about hosting, here's our phone numbers for Sales/Support. That's just another reason why we're better.

Add it up, support via live chat, messengers, sometimes on forums, support desk, e-mail. Which way you wanna do it? Cause Volsh gives it to you the way you want it. :)

Toll-Free: 1-866-605-3564
International: 1-580-377-1767

Just for clarification, the 40% off is a one-time discount. So use it wisely folks. ;)

Hell, the next VPS order gets 60% off of their first month. Thought I would throw out something good for a lucky WF member. ;)

Hit me up on live chat @ Volsh.com to claim it.

Big fan of these guys - fantastic support and always quick to get things handled when I need something done. Fast and great uptime - what more could you want?

The next one to hit me up on live chat for a VPS will get 60% off of their first month on the Mama VPS plan. You have to be from WF and you do have to hit me up on live chat before ordering to get this discount. ;)

Next one to order a DA shared web hosting plan that comes from another DA host will get their payment doubled. ;) Just hit us up, that's Volshness. :p

Thanks for coming and giving us a try. :)

That 60% off is gone, nice job on the peeps that grabbed up the last two spur of the moment deals. I still have the offer open for a free year of shared hosting for the next one to come from another DA host. Snag that while you can too. ;)

The 40% off discount is still ongoing though folks, no need to worry!

Ok folks, want another good deal on our best VPS plan? The next one to purchase the Papa gets their second month on us. ;) Just hit us up on live chat or enter Wicked Fire Papa Deal in the comments section of the order form.

Also, for like $7.95 per mth add cPanel to the mama or baby vps. We discount it ourselves so you get the bang for your buck. ;) We've had quite a few inquiries lately about this.

"Always" is a long time. I'm no legal expert but this might need to be quantified to be legally binding.

Does this also guarantee that a) Volsh will never cease trading and b) the company will not be sold (including clients)?

I haven't used you and I'm staying out of the Hosting Wars, but this "always" claim sounds like a lot of the "unlimited" claims.

If I'm wrong and this is genuine then please make it legally binding and clarify exactly what this guarantee covers. Maybe get your lawyers to draw up something like:

Always be with Volsh: Volsh guarantees not to cease trading or to sell accounts either separately or included with the same of Volsh as an ongoing business for a period of 99 years. Should Volsh fail in this guarantee, each client will receive compensation to the sum of $10,000. This is personally underwritten by Volsh directors [names] and cannot be superseded or replaced under any circumstances (including, but not limited to: sale of company, death).

I'm no lawyer and that's probably still too vague but just trying to get some clarification as to what this guarantee actually covers as it seems to be your USP yet I don't see it mentioned in the Terms of Service.

"Always" is a long time. I'm no legal expert but this might need to be quantified to be legally binding.

Does this also guarantee that a) Volsh will never cease trading and b) the company will not be sold (including clients)?

I haven't used you and I'm staying out of the Hosting Wars, but this "always" claim sounds like a lot of the "unlimited" claims.

If I'm wrong and this is genuine then please make it legally binding and clarify exactly what this guarantee covers. Maybe get your lawyers to draw up something like:

Always be with Volsh: Volsh guarantees not to cease trading or to sell accounts either separately or included with the same of Volsh as an ongoing business for a period of 99 years. Should Volsh fail in this guarantee, each client will receive compensation to the sum of $10,000. This is personally underwritten by Volsh directors [names] and cannot be superseded or replaced under any circumstances (including, but not limited to: sale of company, death).

I'm no lawyer and that's probably still too vague but just trying to get some clarification as to what this guarantee actually covers as it seems to be your USP yet I don't see it mentioned in the Terms of Service.

That's fine and I understand exactly where you're coming from on this. We will be having a meeting this week regard this and I will see what we can come up with.

As far as death, the company won't ever be sold, as it is a family-owned company, which means my successor has worked by my side since the beginning and she plays an active part in the business. ;)

As far as selling clients, I'm the last one that you will see doing this. Also, as far as selling the company as a whole, you won't see me do that either.

Thanks for your input LazyHippy. :)

Please hit me up.

Since a couple of days I'm unable to login to my account (credentials stored in firefox) and my site isn't online anymore. I thought first it was b/c of the shitty internet here in Thailand, but after trying it with proxies today I'm sure there is a problem with my account.

Can't contact support since I don't know the support client area password nor the name of my non-existent pet to reset the pw.
Live support doesn't work: The requested URL /live/livezilla.php was not found on this server.

Heeeelp :)

Status
Not open for further replies.