Chiefs beat Packers

I don't know if I was more sick of the Packers winning or hearing Rage9 talk shit about it. Probably the latter, but I'm guessing we won't be hearing from him today. He's probably out tipping someone $.30 on his $12.00 dinner while his grandma is on life support.

As a Green Bay Packers shareholder I am disappoint.

However, as a Lions fan I'm pleased. Didn't want Green Bay playing for anything when we come to Lambeau in 2 weeks because we might need to win to get in.

I don't know if I was more sick of the Packers winning or hearing Rage9 talk shit about it. Probably the latter, but I'm guessing we won't be hearing from him today. He's probably out tipping someone $.30 on his $12.00 dinner while his grandma is on life support.
I CANNOT begrudge a man that talks mucho crap when his team is undefeated after the halfway point. Plus he realizes soccer is gay, so he's alright with me.

Packers weren't good enough to go undefeated, but going undefeated is not the ultimate goal. But even with that said, the Packers are not one of those unstoppable teams that we've seen in the past. They are really good and that's it.

Them getting beat in their first game of the Playoffs = SHOCKER, them getting beat in the NFC Championship = Not a shock at all, its a coin flip.

But they are really good and I love A Rodgers, HATED Favre, that pill-poppin, interception throwin, egomaniac, dumb prick.

I'm right here bitches. Still better than all yalls team so hate if you wanna hate. A few bad injuries today, good thing we have a first round bye in the playoffs. Overall not worried, I'm sort of glad the Packers lost because now we don't have to worry about going balls out the rest of the way and can rest guys if need be.

Also @mx=headroom you mad.

Ps. Soccer still sucks.

I'm right here bitches. Still better than all yalls team so hate if you wanna hate. A few bad injuries today, good thing we have a first round bye in the playoffs. Overall not worried, I'm sort of glad the Packers lost because now we don't have to worry about going balls out the rest of the way and can rest guys if need be.

Also @mx=headroom you mad.

Ps. Soccer still sucks.

Whose mad bro? My team beat the Chiefs, lol.

This was the perfect game to loose. The chances of them going undefeated for like 26 games is pretty much unheard of. Its way better to loose now than in the playoffs where it actually counts. This should light a fire under their asses now to win out from here. Their defense is a joke and will get exploited big time from here out so they pretty much need to get there shit together if they have dreams of going to disneyland

This was the perfect game to loose. The chances of them going undefeated for like 26 games is pretty much unheard of. Its way better to loose now than in the playoffs where it actually counts. This should light a fire under their asses now to win out from here. Their defense is a joke and will get exploited big time from here out so they pretty much need to get there shit together if they have dreams of going to disneyland
I have been saying all season that I think going undefeated was a bad idea.

I am actually happy they lost, I feel like it lifts a burden off them and gives them the chance to focus on the goal more.

Sometimes you need to get knocked down a notch to see you are not unstoppable.

We shall see, cannot wait to crap all over Da Bears and Detroit, but if any team loses we will not really have to push for a win, so it is a wash.

edit -
if 49ers lose, we are top seed I believe if we win or lose the next 2 games, I cold be wrong, but I think since we beat the saints, we win that tie,

so GO PITT that will be a really hard game for them and will still lock us in top seed with 2 weeks to go.

it's good they lost. IF they lose in the superbowl they won't be known as a 18-1 team like the patriots. But I still think they have a great chance at winning the superbowl.

also, my 72 dolphins can breathe for another year ;p

I know you'll beat us next week even though the defense is playing better we lost the little offense we had when Forte went out. Watch out for injuries....

The pack is pretty well banged up so at least well get to see a bunch of second stringers on both sides of the ball. I doubt it would happen but the way the packs been playing the last couple weeks you could see a repeat of yesterday.

Old Fogies from 72 Dolphins are headed to the bar. Props to Romeo Crennel.

Edit: Oh and SUCK IT BEARS FANS!
That must be the best party of the year.

Wait, are we talking about the '72 Dolphins annual "still the only undefeated" party of Hurd's going away party?