Chicago peeps - come inside

jasonpoxxon

Feb 23, 2011
Hey all,

Ayone here from Chicago?

I'm living in Lakeview East for the next four months. I'm from merry old England. Thanks to the wonderful profession of seo, I travel and live in random places. Chicago is fucking sweet.

Anyways, I would love to meet any fellow IMers in the area for a beer/coffee. I only know a people in town and would love to chat IM etc with someone.

Anyways, I'm Zac. Drop me a pm if you're free.

Cheers

Go here The Weiner Circle

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33zPlnhymCU]Jack McBrayer & Triumph Visit Chicago's Weiner's Circle - CONAN on TBS - YouTube[/ame]

Chicago is pretty gay.

The only thing that would make Chicago Gay is being so close to Wisconsin

Greg Jennings says things can get a bit grabby during a Lambeau Leap | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports

Things get a little "grabby" - Greg Jennings

crotch425.jpg

Who Knew in the land of Incest and where Sheep are your best friend that they would also have interest in grabbing the balls of sweaty football players?

I hear Gay Matthews and Erin Rodgers don't seem to mind....

Al's beef is the shit, get a combo dipped. Also eat lots of pizza at Uno's, Due's, Lou Malnatti's etc. Get a good steak and Gene and Georgetti's or Mortons. And since you're from England you should try some real beer at the Map Room. American craft beers > everything else on the planet. Except Belgian beer - the monks can not be fucked with.

edit: and stay the fuck off Navy Pier unless you're 12.

Chicago is pretty gay, though. Their west Hollywood is literally called "Boystown."

Boystown, Chicago - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yet another reason I moved. That and the insanely corrupt local pols and business climate there- everytime you turn around someones got his fucking hand in your pocket.

FUCK ILLINOIS AND THE MIDWEST IN GENERAL.

But Al's, Portillos, Lou Malnatis, Etc...

I MISS YOU GUYZ.