Not open for further replies.

nick8888

Dec 28, 2008
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Hello Everybody,

COMPLETE SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

A warm welcome to our thread.

We are a team of experienced full-time professional content writers and we have gained reputation of being the cheapest and the finest article writers in many marketplaces based online as well as offline.

Now, we think time its time we make a firm ground in here and for that we need your help.

We are capable of providing 100-200 articles per month to one client.

That means, for example. 50 clients= 5000 or 10,000 articles

We can ho ahead from there, which can be discussed later on.

Articles are manually written and proofread before being sent.

We provide high quality unique flawless content on time, everytime.

Orders considered as Bulk only if the requirements are 50+ articles.

Orders under or 50 articles would be charged 6 $ each.

More than 50 articles = 5 $ each.

More than or 100 articles = 4.5 $ each.

Rates would be further reduced depending upon the consistency of orders flowing in from your side.

Payments accepted only through PayPal.

As we all know time is of essence in this business, make sure you do not waste yours or ours

Thank you

Nick

Webcontentservices.ll

The article's legth generally depends upon the client's requirements...but is mostly within the range of 400-550 words...

We can ho ahead from there
Articles are manually written and proofread before being sent.
You might want to try proofing your sales copy also. Not to bust your balls or anything but it just screams that you do not practice what you preach.:ugone2far:

you made me laugh

You might want to try proofing your sales copy also. Not to bust your balls or anything but it just screams that you do not practice what you preach.:ugone2far:

Sales copy?????..lets bust each other balls by comparing the orders in here..as well as your balance sheet..message is sent across...that is what matters...thanks anyways..

A couple of my thoughts I would like to share. Every single writer selling their services save for the trusted regulars here have under delivered either on:

1. Quality
2. Grammar
3. Timeliness

Cost simply isn't the issue anymore.

I think, if we want to make it easier for buyers, all new writers should choose a category:

Either writing for SEO optimisation / blackhat or writing Proper (non bullshit) articles that are worth reading.

I am tired of every two-bit writer claiming they can write properly when it's evident in their samples that they cannot.

If as much time that was spent on the sales copy was spent on the actual work, perhaps I would think otherwise. Actually, on second thoughts, maybe not!

Status
Not open for further replies.