CHEAP Website, Landing Page, CPA-Mini Site Designs: High Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excursion

Jul 7, 2009
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey All, Was referred to this site by a friend. So I would like to offer my services as a web designer. My specialties are full HTML websites along with Landing Pages and 3-4 Mini-Sites.

You can find examples at wolphewebdesign.com - Theres only a few there because I havent had time to ad the rest of my portfolio.

My Prices are:
Landing pages (1 page) - $75
That Includes: Design, Initial SEO, Custom Graphics

Mini -Sites (3-4 pages) - $150
That Includes: Design, Initial SEO, Custom graphics
(I would like to mention that my mini sites have 100% approval rate for affiliate networks.)

Full Website Design - $300 and above
That Includes: Design, SEO throughout the site, Custom graphics, Submissions to all top SE's

I also do Custom Twitter Backgrounds, Logo Design, On Site SEO for established sites.

If anyone is interested please shoot me a PM or contact me on any of the below messengers.

AIM - xplicit1324
YIM - laflair13
MSN - dleflair@bellouth.net (not my email)

Thanks and I look forward to working with you.

Got a few PM's on this, Since I am new to the board I will give 3 discounted review copies.

1st - FREE
2nd - $25
3rd - $50

I think that will be good to get some reviews going. PM or message me if you are interested.

Thanks

So, I ordered my LP. Within a couple of hours the OP had me a nice looking landing page. I even requested a few changes, and he took care of them immediately.

I will be using his services again. I see that he is new to WF, but he is GREATat building landing pages.

- Great communication
- Took immediate action
- Designed a great looking site
- Provided great customer service

All in all, I am very impressed.

Hey All,

I am still offering this service if anyone needs some designing done.

All reviews have been sent out and I see only one has posted.

ok WF members. I have finished up all projects and ready to take on some more. So if you have any kind of design work done, shoot me a message or PM and we will get you taking care of.

Thanks

how about i give you the logo and you design me only a Dynamic Web Template (DWT). Period. How deep of a hole would you be drilling in my pocket for doing the DWT?

Status
Not open for further replies.