Cheap Website Design/Development, Logos, Banners, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokemofo

Feb 10, 2011
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay so I'm looking for some work and am willing to do it at fairly cheap prices since I'm kind of in a hole and need as much work as I can possibly get.

I've done a lot with web design, logo/banner creation and a lot of other things as well in the past but am now in need of work since I was recently in an accident and can no longer work at my day job for the time being. I don't really have a portfolio at the moment so there's nothing I can really show you since I haven't done much in a while, which is another reason I'm being cheap with the prices.

I can do more than just web design and graphics for you, if you need help with anything else within my capabilities then I'd be more than happy to do the work for you for decent prices (content, ads, ppc, anything that can be done remotely I guess, just ask).

If you have a continuous amount of work that needs to be done on a regular basis then I can get even cheaper and even work at an hourly rate so you get the best price and I at least have enough work to keep me busy.

I can provide almost anything you need, web related of course.

• Website Design
  • Website Development (coding of site)
  • PSD to HTML
  • Logos/Banners
  • Advertising Creatives
  • Updates/Maintenance on existing Websites
  • WordPress, Joomla (CMS) Updates and Maintenance
Almost anything else you can think of as well as long as it doesn't involve programming such as PHP, Ajax, etc since that's not really my field of expertise.

Again, I'm being extremely cheap with my prices because I NEED the work due to what happened to me this weekend (I broke my jaw in 2 places and have a couple other small injuries that keep me from working at my job) and now not being able to do what I normally do. So if you have any work then please help, I wont let you down!

If you're wondering what my prices are like then just hit me up as I need to know what exactly you need so I can give you the best price.

Thanks!

Yes, I can most likely provide you with anything you need. When it comes to blogs I can implement them and work with already existing platforms, but I can't create/write my own if that's what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.