Cheap Organic Traffic with Web 2.0, RSS, Articles Directories and Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tariq Ghazi

May 2, 2009
Netherlands
Rating - 100%
27   0   1
Successful sites have a huge amount of links referring to them, but those links don't just magically come along. If you want to be successful with your web site in the search engines, you'll need to concentrate on one way link building, something that can supercharge your placement in the search results if done correctly and naturally. A few examples:

Web 2.0 Landing Pages
RSS Feed Directories
Video Directories
Article Directories
Dear WickedFire Members,

My name is Tariq Ghazi and I'm 20 years old.
It's feels fantastic to own a website, but no visitors makes you feel worse.
Some people don't know how to promote their website or give it a high position in search engines like Google, Yahoo etc. and some webmasters have the knowlegde but not the time. Many internet-marketers don't like writing unique articles and outsourcing is way to expensive. Creating a video about your topic is to diffucult or then again, way to expensive.
It seems that many webmasters, internet-marketers are dealing with these issues but still want to have a huge amount of visitors/potential buyers on the website every single day..

I AM THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS!!
Let me show you what i can do..

Web 2.0 Blogs with a unique article, a video and photos!
(articles are Copyscape passed, unique, includes your keywords, links to your main site)

- Wordpress (Pagerank 9, Alexa 12)
- Vox (Pagerank 9, Alexa 1,724)
- Blogger (Pagerank 8, Alexa 8)
- Live.Journal (Pagerank 8, Alexa 89)
- Xanga (Pagerank 7, Alexa 435)
- Jimdo (Pagerank 7, Alexa 3382)
- Scribd (Pagerank 7, Alexa 165)
- Multiply (Pagerank 7, Alexa 167)
- Wetpaint (Pagerank 7, Alexa 2041)
- Tumblr (Pagerank 7, Alexa 477)
- Squidoo (Pagerank 6, Alexa 523)
- Hubpages (Pagerank 6, Alexa 504)
- Zimbio (Pagerank 6, Alexa 528)
- Blinkweb (Pagerank 4, Alexa 41159)

Extra Posts on:
- Google Sites (Pagerank 8, Alexa 1)
- Live Spaces (Pagerank 7, Alexa 4)
- Gather (Pagerank 6, Alexa 8742)
- Clearblogs (Pagerank 5, Alexa 40614)

I will rewrite the unique article 18 times. Every Web 2.0 pages will have a different article. There will be 3 links in each article.

1. Link to your main site
2. Link to one of the Web 2.0 pages
3. Another link to one of the Web 2.0 pages

By linking the Web 2.0 pages, you're creating a network of small sites all referring to each other and to your main site. The impact on the search engines will be more powerful!

-----

RSS Feed Directories
(Every single Web 2.0 blog has a RSS Feed)

Bloglines NewsGator Technorati
MyYahoo FeedBurner Boing Boing
MoreOver 1470.net BlogPulse
Cocolog-Nifty BlogRolling Feedagg
Weblogs IceRocket BlogCatalog
BlogTopList Pingomatic BlogCritics
Thingamablog Weblogalot Weblogs
BlogPeople Blogdex BlogDigger
BlogBot CoreBlog Effbot.org
PubSub Syndic8 Newisfree
RootBlog SnipSnap Yenra
BlogRoots BlogSnow CataPings
Complete RSS Feedplex Feeds4All
FeedsFarm NewsIsFree Blogorama
Pressradar A2B.cc Bitacoles
Amagle Blogoole Feed24
NewzFire BlogBuzzMachine PopDex
ImBlogs MyBlog LaserMemory
Blog.gs

There will be 57 RSS Feed URL’s (including your main site) to submit. Take a look at the list of the Web 2.0 Directories from Wordpress.com until Blinkweb, these are blogs/landing pages with a RSS
Feed. Example:

- rentacar.wordpress.com/feed/
- mortgage.xanga.com/feed/

Such URL’s will be manually submitted to every single RSS Directory.
That means, for EVERY SINGLE Web 2.0 RSS Feed --> 57 Submissions to very powerful RSS Directories!!
(Check out the attachement for Pageranks and Alexa ranks)
-----

Video Directories

1. Youtube (Pagerank 9, Alexa 3)
2. FaceBook (Pagerank 9, Alexa 5)
3. Vimeo (Pagerank 8, Alexa 543)
4. Photobucket (Pagerank 8, Alexa 38)
5. Dailymotion (Pagerank 7, Alexa 68)
6. Blip (Pagerank 7, Alexa 2650)
7. Yahoo (Pagerank 7, Alexa 2)
8. Veoh (Pagerank 7, Alexa 145)
9. Viddler (Pagerank 6, Alexa 3192)
10. Revver (Pagerank 6, Alexa 2415)
11. Sclipo (Pagerank 5, Alexa 61636)
12. Vsocial (Pagerank 5, Alexa 104449)
13. Howcast (Pagerank 4, Alexa 13171)

I'll create a short video of 30 sec.
In the description of the video, i'll add the link to your main site.
This is just for a backlink..

(The video will also be posted on the Web 2.0 pages to make it look more attractive)
----

Article Directories

A fresh new unique article will be used on the following article directories:

- EzineArticles.com (Pagerank 6, Alexa 203)
- GoArticles (Pagerank 5, Alexa 5294)
- ArticlesBase (Pagerank 6, Alexa 938)
- Searchwarp (Pagerank 5, Alexa 6719)
- Article Dashboard (Pagerank 5, Alexa 7413)
- Article City (Pagerank 5, Alexa 19664)
- Article Alley(Pagerank 4, Alexa 33745)
- Article Snatch (Pagerank 3, Alexa 33745)

I will rewrite an unique article 8 times about your topic. Every single article directory will have a unique article. Please have patient with the article directories when you order my service.. It could take a while before the articles are approved..
---

I believe that this project will drive in short time massive traffic to your site. If your niche has a very high competition in any search engine, please don’t expect miracles within a few minutes, hours or days. Its good to choose less competitive keywords as there are companies that spend thousands of dollars to get a good rank on keywords like "rent a car, mortgage etc." So please be careful when selecting your keywords and tags.

TURNAROUND TIME:
After you decided to take advantage of my service, I will inform you about a deadline. I guarantee that it won’t take longer than 4 days.

EXTRA INFO:

- All the Web 2.0 pages will contain nice topic related photos and videos
- Per client, 2 unique article will be written. One of the articles is for the Web 2.0 pages and the other one for the article directories. Both of them will be rewritten serveral times
- When the work is done, you'll receive a report from me with all the url's, usernames and passwords
- Totally Organic and Google Friendly

PRICE: $78

Some competitors charge from $100 to $300 for single web2.0 blogs like Wordpress, Squidoo etc.I want to make it easy for internet marketers, especially for newcomers and WickedFire members who don’t have such a huge budget. I understand it’s difficult to find a cheap and good link service. I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Contact me on info@cheapwebsitepromotion.net

Kind Regards,

Tariq Ghazi
CheapWebsitePromotion

Reviews

Susmita @ Digital Point:

Tariq did a review work for my site.I am lucky that he enlisted me as free client here .
I have a site [age 1 month ]And I am not giving review, because he has done it free for me.

I am giving my honest review that how much effort he did on the key words,he submitted
my site to several Web 2.0 directories, RSS Feed Directories,video directories, and article
directories all having PR4-9.and they are to many, I became tired to follow the report, I don't
know how has he done these huge and tedious work solely .

He used some unique ideas, to link my site to other sites with the help of different articles ,
and he linked my page to the unique content of the article in a tricky way,that google understand
the importance of your page.

I want to add that after Tariq's effort my 1 month old site is on the second page in google with certain
key word.And even with in these short time [ 2 and half day], where directories take time to allow my
site, and I know what he has done , I will be getting it's result day by day, my site will get so many back
links after being approved and also acquire a page rank.

And after giving money I was cheated here, but only for a trial Tariq did what effort is really surprising
and impressive.I will continue promoting my sitewith Tariq .

I can assure you that he did a really quality job in a very short time,
and the fees he is asking is not much than his effort, and you will be satisfied 100%,and will
continue with him.

At first seeing this 78$ ,you might think it is very high,but after getting the result you will be
happy selecting the right person for your dream project.

Freezilla @ Digital Point:

First I would like to thank Tariq Ghazi for giving me this Review opportunity. I am a Webmaster and I am running 12 websites. In the past i will be using manual directory submissions services in DP for my web promotion. But I did nt fetch any results (i am not blaming anyone) May be the submission will be automated.

But here I must say I'm impressed with this service given by Tariq Ghazi. Excellent, Awesome and timely submission. He is not providing any normal manual Directory submission. He submitted my website around 20 web 2.0 directories which has pageranks from PR9 - PR6. When i saw his report after submission i am surprised, because it costs much time or money for anyone if they recruit some people for doing this job.

Further he submitted to RSS Directory which gave my website extra boost in SERP's. His service is excellent when he submitted my website to 20 video sites where video were created by him and posted accordingly having my backlinks.

Wait! his service not ends here, further he created articles and submitted into Nice article directories. You people aware articles plays an vital role in backlinks and serps.

When i googled my website i am surprised when i saw it indexed in first page for certain keywords along with articles, videos and with web 2.0 directories.

In Nutshell: Awesome, Excellent, Brilliant and Dedicated person. His service is worth about thousand dollars. I dont know what will be the price he is going to fix for this service, But whatever be the price i can say, his service matches. After working with him you will never turn again with any people, because you will love to see your website has indexed in many high Page Rank websites.

So Serious Webmasters and Money makers, If you serious about your business dont play around, stick with this guy.

My Rating 100/100. Five Star!

I'm now offering 18 web 2.0 and RSS feed submission to 57 directories for 33 dollars..
pm me if you're interested. Remeber that some competitors charge 33 dollars for 1 single landing page. You'll get 18 when you order my service!!

HAHA, Don't even bother you fucking idiot, I'll Copy and paste the pms in a minute, Oh and as for my fucking itrader you left A ) you didnt work with me, so how the fuck can you say im rude to work with B ) Go die.

Status
Not open for further replies.