Chance of Getting Adsense Account Banned for traffic source

blogginginc

Mar 3, 2008
So, the question is:

Could I get my Adsense account banned if I placed link ads in some of my sites (which are not using adsense) and point those links to some of my other sites, which do have adsense on them?.

I'm just talking about plain links, but considering that they might only like traffic from google alone.....

What do you guys think.

It's OK. as long that links are 'natural'. You can read all the adsense terms here google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=48182 .

So, the question is:

Could I get my Adsense account banned if I placed link ads in some of my sites (which are not using adsense) and point those links to some of my other sites, which do have adsense on them?.

I'm just talking about plain links, but considering that they might only like traffic from google alone.....

What do you guys think.

Just turn domain privacy on, and use different IPs for hosting them. You don't need to care anymore (assuming you have not interlinked them blatantly).

No, Google can't ban you because, someone links to your site. As a general not I agree with @zxcvb.... you should always be using domain privacy.