Car part affiliate?

Benji49

Feb 6, 2008
Have some car websites that used to make about $200-$300 a month with Ebay when CJ using to own the Ebay account (ie before Ebay took it in-house and started screwing the affiliate base long, deep, and hard).

Okay, I've ignored these sites for years being only slightly annoyed that I'm sending good clicks to Ebay and not getting the same monies I used to. Whatever.

But now I'm training an assistant who might - Lord could it be? - might actually not be a useless tool and I was thinking those sites would be good training fodder.

Soooo getting to the point, can anybody recommend a good affiliate program that has data feeds of car parts? I found drivewerks but are their any others. Yeah I've tried Google but not finding much out there.

Advance Auto Parts and Auto Parts Warehouse at CJ.
Both are 4+ in regards to network earnings.

don't forget oriely's just launched their program awhile back too i believe its with CJ.. Haven't pushed the CJ stuff too much.. I was also doing very well with ebay before they sucked.. Amazon would be a good choice also.

Okay, got the message - look harder on CJ and Shareasale.

Man, I hope my assistant works out 'cause combing through CJ and Shareasale looking for datafeeds is not one my favorite things to do.

thx, for the suggestions.

sorry for being lazy, but do any of them automatically match the ads depending on the car part you have on the specific page (sort of like some amazon aff. apps)

LinkConnector, who's always been helpful, at my request provided 850mb of product photos for US Auto Parts.

Now I have to make time to develop the affiliate site.