Can't send PM...

The same problem and suspect that I can't see incoming PMs (waiting for the one...). What to do?

Welcome. Thanks for joining, it's terrific to have you on board. You're clearly all potentially worthy of Premium Member status, so hopefully we can iron out this ridiculous oversight as soon as possible.

I've no doubt you'll enjoy your time here almost as much as we'll enjoy yours. Hopefully you can start some threads soon, and send some private messages, as clearly you're simply itching to spread your knowledge.

We just don't have enough evidence of genius on these boards, so I'm quite excited to start taking part in your deep and insightful threads.

And a little trick to help you (because I love you). Send a pm to Grindstone (he's the only one who you can pm) and he can enable private messaging and thread starting abilities for you.

Thank you very much for taking my attention and for your advice! Now try to PM to him, first of all I need PM..

P.S. Just trying to send PM to Grindstone, but I have no such possibility ((

You have to find a thread he's started, not one he's taken part in, and click his name and pm from there, that'll work fine.

Did everything you said but to no avail. Now in my interface I seeing the private message ability, but now it's said me that I need to have 15 post count minimum. Well now at least clear the "rules". Thanks again for your help!

You're welcome. Be sure to pm grindstone as soon as you get the ability to let him know of the problem.

I mate, I think you haven't read term of wickedfite before making an account.

For sending PM you must need 15 quality post.

You need to get a decent number of posts before you can PM. I don't know the exact number but my friend who's a senior member told I'll get it before 30 posts.

Hi guys, so its NOT about getting "Grindstone" to enable it and you just have to start posting at least 15 times?
Does this one count? lol