Can't access most of the net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluuueJammm

Big Member
Apr 19, 2008
England
Just on a bit of a weird one, I've tried to access about 30 websites in the last couple of minutes, Wickedfire and another forum are the only ones that didn't timeout. I'm in the UK with Orange, anyone else getting this? I had been hoping to find some mildly slutty blond to wank over before I crash for the day. If someone could post one that would be great.

Cheers,

Bluuue

Just on a bit of a weird one, I've tried to access about 30 websites in the last couple of minutes, Wickedfire and another forum are the only ones that didn't timeout. I'm in the UK with Orange, anyone else getting this? I had been hoping to find some mildly slutty blond to wank over before I crash for the day. If someone could post one that would be great.

Cheers,

Bluuue

golden_retriever_4.jpg

Call to the ISP support and they say your router has been hit with a lightning. Then start ridiculing the guy on the other end. Then say that you want them to look in to it. THEN update your router firmware. voila! 2 weeks later you will get a call from the ISP that they have fixed the issue! My 2 cents

I got back from camping last weekend to have my cable modem fried and they modem fried my router. After replacing them both and calling Comcast AND almost 2 hours of having Comcast "fix" the program.... I now have internet.

Sucks to be offline that long! At least you have something - - us to entertain you!

Status
Not open for further replies.