Can you spot the Phantom???

GrindTim3

Oct 16, 2009
New York
nigo1.jpg

Who the fuck would do that to a RR....

Edit: Why the fuck do people with so much god damn money, do such stupid shit...

The whole deal about fashion is to brake the rules.. ie make RRs look like shit

Yeah, looks like shit. Which is interesting because the dude in the picture is the owner of bathing ape and few other fashion companies. I just don't get it.

bape? then that makes sense. bapes are fugly.

bape.jpg

bape only went anywhere because the rappers hyped it up hard body

@ Octane- True, but he could have done some sick shit, like make it chrome or something crazy. ie
William_Gallas_Chrome_SLR.jpg

@ productionhead- Bape actually has alot of up scale clothing that WAS pretty dope BAPE kinda fell off.

The owner Nigo is a damn good business man tho. Here's his Veyron lol
pink_veyron.jpg

Timbaland rented that Gallardo for his sons b-day on super sweet 16. They hired a sharpie artist to do the whole car... Pretty fucking ill.
(maybe i'm a little too crazy about cars lol)

Perhaps he thought the camo would work as an anti-thief device. Also whats up with the dude in the photo being a 16yr with a old white man pressed on his shirt.

@MartyB- I wasn't sure who owned that car, but it's sick.... Thats some tedious work having to sharpie that whole damn car.

@BeerNuts- If I had the money I would go with the flame throwing theft system

wasnt bapes first popular shirt a camo one with bape on it?
at any rate, thas his style and its pimp

@cakes A Rolls is a Rolls, I would whip it without a doubt lol. I just think that you could do way hotter shit with that kind of money.

@mattfca Hahaha yea it BAPE blew up after Lil Wayne was wearing one of their hoodies in his videos, and Pharrell had a major hand in the marketing/ branding

The Dropheads are fucking sick btw..... someday
mansory-bel-air.jpg

Rolls_Royce_Phantom_Drop_Head.jpg

People who do this shit to ultra high end luxury cars should be shot, twice, then buried in the fucking things so we don't have to see either of them anymore.

It always amazes me how money just does not buy taste. If you went to these people's homes, I'll bet most of them are the tackiest, horribly decorated houses you've ever seen. Yeah it may be 30,000 sq feet, but not an ounce of class.