Can we share studiopress themes?

Leemoor

Dec 19, 2012
Parents basement.
I made a legit purchase of the Studiopress Pro package and have all the themes(Except the community ones which aren't included in it).

I thought about sharing it here, but see no existing threads and no rules about sharing them. Is it allowed?

Why would u do that?

1. It's a one user license and you are screwing them over
2. Everyone is going to have the same themes as you

I realize they have 30 themes, but dont you want to look unique... You'll freak out if you give it away and then someone in your niche pops up with a site that looks jsut like yours.

Why would u do that?

1. It's a one user license and you are screwing them over
2. Everyone is going to have the same themes as you

I realize they have 30 themes, but dont you want to look unique... You'll freak out if you give it away and then someone in your niche pops up with a site that looks jsut like yours.

Gotcha.

I just offered because there ARE some people who will want it for free, and at the majority of the places the themes are infected and/or outdated. Not everyone can afford to pay for themes at the beginning.

I personally customize the themes a lot before I use them, so wouldn't really affect me in your scenario.

Plus, someone who can't afford a theme....I'm not too worried about having them as a competitor. ;o

inb4 peasant spotted
Bite me.