Can I request a specifc Affiliate Manager

Killbeck

Jul 6, 2009
Toronto
I just applied to Hydra, assuming that I get accepted can I ask for a specific affilaite manager.

I have read a post a few days listing good and bad AMs would like to put that info to good use if possible.

They should be cool with that. I havent worked with hydra but I know other networks have no problems with this. You can switch your AM too if something isnt working out.

yeah and in the future you could probably include the name of the affiliate manager you want in the application - shouldn't be a problem.

yeah and in the future you could probably include the name of the affiliate manager you want in the application - shouldn't be a problem.

That is good to know...I have feeling I will need as much help as possible..LOL

I will be applying to a couple of more this weekend.....

I just applied to Hydra, assuming that I get accepted can I ask for a specific affilaite manager.

I have read a post a few days listing good and bad AMs would like to put that info to good use if possible.

Yes, you can request a specific affiliate manager. Of course it is up to Hydra if they give it to you or not. As a network ourselves, we work with Hydra to place offers from time to time and we have switched Account Managers more than once.

Hey,

You shouldn't have a problem with requesting an AM - you should let them know on your application and let them know when you get them on the phone for the application process. I know many of the Hydra AMs and they're all pretty good. You'll be in safe hands with whoever you get.