Can anyone recommend a website checkout (receive payments) service?

mikepaxston

Jan 18, 2012
Houston
I was looking at 2checkout.com I looked at a website that was using it and it looked kinda generic/cheap to me.

I was also considering just using paypal.....click here to purchase....blah blah blah.....

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

http://stripe.com/

They're taking over!

Thanks man.....looks good!!

Ive been reading some reviews about it and looks like this one is probably the one to go with.

Just thinking about all the burns paypal has done to people....they prob arent the ones to go with.

A friend of mine just got his paypal closed with $50k in it, and he never did see any of it....he is a long time wso guy from warrior forum.

anyway.....paypal is becoming more and more like screwgle.

what are ya going to do??
:|

Definitely 2CheckOut ftw! But if you are still looking for an alternative, try either FastSpring or Avangate.

I used Worldpay for years. They were solid if unspectacular. I assume they are still around.

I am using Avangate now. If you want to run an affiliate program, they are the way to go. It's not cheap, but the affiliate program is a huge plus.

Stripe looks tight. My only concern with them is that they are a young company, and a lot can change with young companies undergoing a lot of growth.

At one time, Paypal was a lot easier to work with too...

Interesting...I was just wondering how I was going to set up a affiliate program.

I will definatly be looking at Avangate also, Thanks Guerilla!!

I used Worldpay for years. They were solid if unspectacular. I assume they are still around.

I am using Avangate now. If you want to run an affiliate program, they are the way to go. It's not cheap, but the affiliate program is a huge plus.

Stripe looks tight. My only concern with them is that they are a young company, and a lot can change with young companies undergoing a lot of growth.

If it isnt one thing, its another....frick!!
Avangate fee's would eat me up....
$2.50 plus 4%......for each.
Alot of my product services are $10.....pay Avangate then your outsourcer....not much left!
I love the affiliate option.... :(

If it isnt one thing, its another!

Anything else out there with affiliate options?