Campaign Creation: How can I speed it up?

RayHanz14

Jan 8, 2010
Philly
Quick question for the experienced marketers on the forum...

How can I speed up the campaign creation process?

Currently it's taking my 6-8 hours per campaign start to finish. 99% of the campaigns I have created so far have been setup to Direct Link. This includes:

Goals
- Campaign

Research
- Product/Offer
- Demographics
- Competition
- Keyword

Design
- Creatives/ Ad's

Implementation
- Search Engine Setup
- Affiliate Network Setup
- Tracking Setup

I'm finding the most tedious and time-consuming aspect of this process is:

- Ad Creation
- Creating campaign in Yahoo/MSN/etc.
- Setting up tracking to be congruent with Yahoo/MSN.etc.

Any help in stream-lining this process would be great.

- Ray

+1

think about what you do and what can be automated and do it. Write the code or rent a coder. Much work in the first place but pays of later on.

Ok... Automation. Are their any tools (preferably free) that can help me speed up the process?

Secondly, if I was going to go the "rent a coder" route on average what does it run hourly?

- Ray

Ok, let's see it...

Goals
campaign ? huh ? so you decided to start some campaign, I hope it takes solid 30 minutes of thinking!

Research
Product/offer - see above:)
Demographics - well, it's a tricky, but use common sense at first, then some deeper after that, like what women man of different age can like/dislike or need , etc.
Competition - if there is competition it's good:)
Keyword - see demographics

Design
Creative/ads ? Lol what ? You direct link it! Don't forget!

Implementation
Search engine setup ? Are you serious ? Affiliate network setup ? I thought it's all in steps above and now you just copy/paste there, as well as with tracking. Not a hardest part!

Ok... Automation. Are their any tools (preferably free) that can help me speed up the process?

Secondly, if I was going to go the "rent a coder" route on average what does it run hourly?

- Ray

Take a closer look at what you exactly need and search for it.

There are Facebook AD poster there are POF Ad poster etc etc etc

You can if you want buy those products 1 by 1.

But tbh i would recommend going out pick a programming language and then start coding. I write since 1 month on my tracking system but it gets better every day.
Plus you learn a lot, cuz you understand more about the details about your new work :)

Otherwise there is still this
Bavaria Network or w/e its called that is currently announced on WF.

But keep in mind no one is working months for free just to give out the product without something back. So be carefull cuz there is always a chance to get scammed etc etc etc

#1 thing you can automate and you can automate easily is campaign creation. It is the pinnacle of tedious work. Literally you are basically doing the same thing over and over with minor changes. That's a perfect formula for automation. You can easily write a program (or get one coded for $500-1000) that you give minimal input and get campaigns ready to go on all the major networks in 2 seconds.

I've never used external software for this, but what I use (custom coded) is almost exactly the same as SpeedPPC - Campaign Builder - PPC Tool . That looks good - check it out.