Calling themselves "SUPER"

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneDog

#Winning
Mar 17, 2008
New York
Can you think of any other industry where people refer to themselves as "super"? I can't and for damn good reason, it's pathetic.

"I'm a super ceo, welcome to our team super salesman... Please ask our super assistant to go make some uber good coffee for us please... "

super-retard.JPG

Dude...

I'm a super affiliate manager.

kthx.

bye.

lol, I'm jk.... but I know what you mean. Now at days everyone is a super affiliate, honestly, It doesn't bother me to much. From my experiences the guys that are really rolling in cash, tend to like to stay under that radar anyways. Don't like to expose themselves to much.

Dude...

I'm a super affiliate manager.

kthx.

bye.

lol, I'm jk.... but I know what you mean. Now at days everyone is a super affiliate, honestly, It doesn't bother me to much. From my experiences the guys that are really rolling in cash, tend to like to stay under that radar anyways. Don't like to expose themselves to much.

Being a super affiliate isn't the issue at all as that's already a term that's known and used in this industry. It's the douchbags who refer to themselves as one all the time that I was talking about.

Or... Now I'm just throwing this out there..

Referring to yourself as Uber

Almost, but not quite as cool, as being 1337

cause they want to have bigger e-dicks.

all of these shithead bloggers have some nerve thinking they can add 'super' so they can seem like fuckin pros in the eyes on nubs.

those self proclaimed super affiliates probably earn more from their 'awesome' blogs than from any other source

being super in the eyes of noobs makes them money because they'll buy their ebooks, subscribe their newsletters/feeds, join a network through their aff links, buy the hosting they recommend etc

Super gets used in any marketing / sales hype.
Anyone here ever telemarketed?
There's always one golden boy who's a company man because he can't get any other job, but he has a radio announcer voice that brings in the leads. The team manager will always tell everyone how "super" he is, what a "super salesman", and why can't the rest of you be like him (before you quit after 9 more days of this shit)...

Oh, and don't forget... Presidential Primaries... Super Delegates...

Status
Not open for further replies.