Calling Authority network owners

pzelf

Dec 23, 2007
Desperate call here to owners of authority network / hompage link network owners: please include a working contact form on your blogs.

I do link research on a daily basis, and often find real gems in those networks. Problem is that is near impossible to find out witch network these belong to, who the owner is ect.. Dont worry,we don't need to know who you are/where you live & what your girlfriend looks like, but it would be damn good to be able to contact you guys, so i can get my links there.

Im sure im not the only one with this problem, and im damn sure you guys are missing out on good business! for safety i recommend you do business trough the forums, reduces the chanche of dealing with a G employee. If you dont want to reply to emails, setup an autoresponder that atleast gives a hint where to access the network. (forum/user name) :bowdown:

Its frustrating to try every fucking network around, wait for the results to kick in, and find out 6 weeks later that the network sucks.
The gems are out there. I see them every day! problem is how to access them.

This is a business guys, and you are missing out on customers if you cant be reached.

I'm going to buy you one of these for Christmas.

81751531.jpg